2019 4* DE Curtis Fann (FSU)

ellitor

Defensive Line is on a roll, let’s keep it going! I’d be a big FANn of this pick up.

Are people just scared to block him?  I saw nobody put any effort into starting and maintaining a block.  He may just be that good.

29 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Are people just scared to block him?  I saw nobody put any effort into starting and maintaining a block.  He may just be that good.

Don't know where he stands for the last 1 or 2 DE/DT spots but I know the staff is high on him FWIW.

He would be an awesome get for us. With the other 2 studs on board, this would give us a super DL group of recruits.

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 4* DE Curtis Fann (FSU)
1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Smh

Why? We are still going to have a great DL class. AU liked Fann a lot but he wasn't head & shoulders above others on our board.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Why? We are still going to have a great DL class. AU liked Fann a lot but he wasn't head & shoulders above others on our board.

Exactly we'll be fine at DL ain't sweatin that position

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

What other DT's are we looking at?

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

He knows the tricks of the trade.....lets just say that

Talking about stacks in those packs?

stashed-money-black.jpg

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

What other DT's are we looking at?

He's more likely a Strongside End. Not counting the Buck we are taking 3-4 DEs/DTs & have 2. We only need 1-2 more. We'll be good.

14 minutes ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Really, are you implying they have their own bagman? :dunno:

Humm Willie needs to be careful wait till big bad Danny Mullins gets a hold of him

16 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Humm Willie needs to be careful wait till big bad Danny Mullins gets a hold of him

Yes.  Mullins will have a UF recruit testify that he got money from FSU and UF and FSU will get hammered while ole Danny skirts and skates as usual lol

Archived