All-Encompassing General Discussion Thread

55 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Can honestly say I've never been sucked into any video game like that. Mind you, I did kill a lot of time with Halo/2/3 and Warcraft 2 in my misspent youth. No time for that s*** now that I'm hitched with little'uns. 

Pong ate many of my quarters, but Asteroids was my peak addiction. Like you, I've sort'a (of necessity) outgrown such.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, AUDub said:

Can honestly say I've never been sucked into any video game like that. Mind you, I did kill a lot of time with Halo/2/3 and Warcraft 2 in my misspent youth. No time for that s*** now that I'm hitched with little'uns. 

He is a bachelor, so it’s understandable to a degree. But I played World of Warcraft for years, however, if the opportunity arrived for a good time IRL, I didn’t have a hard time putting the game aside. 

Looking back at it, it was sort of selfish for me to try and dictate what or how he should spend his free time on his day off. 

3 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

He is a bachelor, so it’s understandable to a degree. But I played World of Warcraft for years, however, if the opportunity arrived for a good time IRL, I didn’t have a hard time putting the game aside. 

Looking back at it, it was sort of selfish for me to try and dictate what or how he should spend his free time on his day off. 

In real life? My search returned several alternatives.

Archived