2019 4* WR John Dunmore (Penn St)

ellitor

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He’s not suddenly interested in someone else. Penn State was his leader before he visited AU.

Gotta mind my Ps and Qs in the crootin forum, lol. Point stands. There was a sudden shift in interest levels.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Gotta mind my Ps and Qs in the crootin forum, lol. Point stands. There was a sudden shift in interest levels.

Just my personal opinion I THINK this was hist first visit ever to AU and he got on some kind of visit high and even told Worm from the looks of his tweet he sent out last weekend he was coming. But as he got further away from his OV to Auburn it became it was just a case of visit high and not AU being his legit favorite. So he is going with what he has known the longest with that recruiter who was at florida but is at PSU now.

19 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just my personal opinion I THINK this was hist first visit ever to AU and he got on some kind of visit high and even told Worm from the looks of his tweet he sent out last weekend but as he got further away from his OV to Auburn it became it was just a case of visit high and not AU being his legit favorite so he is going with what he has know the longest with that recruiter who was at florida but is at PSU now.

Totally makes sense. 

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

That would be a first for Gwill.............................j/k j/k 

e.gif

Just now, AUsince72 said:

200.gif

hahahaha this is so perfect! We are going to get along great 72.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just my personal opinion I THINK this was hist first visit ever to AU and he got on some kind of visit high and even told Worm from the looks of his tweet he sent out last weekend he was coming. but as he got further away from his OV to Auburn it became it was just a case of visit high and not AU being his legit favorite. so he is going with what he has know the longest with that recruiter who was at florida but is at PSU now.

This.

How much more of this trivial BS am I going to have to wade through before some *serious recruiting information* is posted? C’mon guys....

1 minute ago, fredst said:

How much more of this trivial BS am I going to have to wade through before some *serious recruiting information* is posted. Cmon guys....

giphy (2).gif

8 minutes ago, fredst said:

How much more of this trivial BS am I going to have to wade through before some *serious recruiting information* is posted? C’mon guys....

?

bernies.gif

14 minutes ago, fredst said:

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Weekend At Bernies

Absolutely one of my favorite comedies ever. CLASSIC. The sequel??? ehhhhhhhhh not so much! haha.

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

oh crap could have done w/o that

Everyone needs a pat on the back every now and then.

On 6/30/2018 at 5:33 PM, fredst said:

I wondered if anyone who emoji-ed this though Fred was being Serious?

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

I wasn’t but without a gif....

FFD74F3A-0016-4A8A-B8ED-AC839E0C064C.gif

3 hours ago, fredst said:
5 hours ago, ellitor said:

I wasn’t but without a gif....

Oh, Fred was serious....

giphy.gif

Archived