2019 4* WR John Dunmore (Penn St)

ellitor

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

If he really got caught up in the AU hype, then we need to get him here for a big game...maybe LSU?

LSU & aTm are the only big home games in even seasons. I wish Bama & LSU would move their game up a week or so, so we could have LSU at home in mid November every other year. Plus barring the games being a rival game the finish of the conference schedule every year should be against division opponents IMO.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ellitor said:

LSU & aTm are the only big home games in even seasons. I wish Bama & LSU would move their game up a week or so, so we could have LSU at home in mid November every other year. Plus barring the games being a rival game the finish of the conference schedule every year should be against division opponents IMO.

At least we got rocky top at home this year. Big brand name school even if they have been down a lot lately.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is july 4th so you thought wrong!!! THE PRICE IS WRONG BOB!!!!!!!! If someone really wanted to know there are plenty of other sites to get information. Stop relying on others to find out information you can do yourself.

Also, it was pre-emptively announced on here. Between that and Google, I'm not sure why folks are asking for handouts.

Image result for lazy bums gif

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is july 4th so you thought wrong!!! THE PRICE IS WRONG BOB!!!!!!!! If someone really wanted to know there are plenty of other sites to get information. Stop relying on others to find out information you can do yourself.

I'm so proud of you...

madigan-7.gif

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Of course there are other sources for information. However, I choose to come here for information like this. I'm not dissin' you, just but think about it: If I wanted to waste time searching the web for up to the minute information about Auburn I wouldn't need AU Family Forums. Finding stuff like this out in a timely manner is why I'm a member here.

Not posting hard information because "it can be found elsewhere" pretty much negates the purpose of this place.

I FEEL like you are asking for a gif right now. Are you asking for a gif?!  I feel like you are calling out for help and the only prescription is a gif! haha. This is your way of letting us know you are becoming a fan of gifs!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! This is the best news you could ever give us on here!!!!  @fredst told me you would NEVER EVER be a fan but I told him to NEVER GIVE UP on mr mike!!! WOOOOO!!! and here you are. A part of the Gif bro's! haha.

cowbell.gif

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I FEEL like you are asking for a gif right now. Are you asking for a gif?!  I feel like you are calling out for help and the only prescription is a gif! haha. This is your way of letting us know you are becoming a fan of gifs!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! This is the best news you could ever give us on here!!!!  @fredst told me you would NEVER EVER be a fan but I told him to NEVER GIVE UP on mr mike!!! WOOOOO!!! and here you are. A part of the Gif bro's! haha.

cowbell.gif

I'd say you've got a very solid handle on this issue. 

Image result for you read that perfectly gif

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is july 4th so you thought wrong!!! 

You said nobody posted anything because he committed elsewhere. Which is it? 

If someone really wanted to know there are plenty of other ways to get this information.

You constantly complain about the sunshine pumping but you only care to funnel in the good news. Interesting. I guess those other ways would evaporate in mid air if someone didn’t rush to post the good T-Will news here?

It is not like people were with holding information purposely.

Meh. The accusations weren’t that strong. 

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

You said nobody posted anything because he committed elsewhere. Which is it? 

You constantly complain about the sunshine pumping but you only care to funnel in the good news. Interesting. I guess those other ways would evaporate in mid air if someone didn’t rush to post the good T-Will news here?

Meh. The accusations weren’t that strong. 

It is whatever narrative I want it to be hahaha. Truthfully I just wanted to use a Bob Barker and Happy Gilmore reference. O I HATE sunshine pumping when it comes to our general GUSTAV and the blind sunshine pumping of him that is not warranted. BUT YOU BETTER BELIEVE I am a sunshine pumper when it comes to crutin. I ONLY WANT THE GOOD NEWS! Save me the bad. I am sure if it was not 99% certain he was going to PSU something would of been said. AND YOU GOT DANG RIGHT if it was good news we would be throwing a big celebration like it was 1776 and the Declaration of Independence was signed. Heck we would of probaly thrown on some Independence Day and see Will Smith kill the aliens. WOOOOOO!!!! Hope you had a good 4th jeff. Let's hope the Boobie Curry thread in the near future is not people arguing but a big party and celebration because he committed to AU.

32 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

cowbell.gif

Okay, to this all I've got to say is...

200.gif

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Let's hope the Boobie Curry thread in the near future is not people arguing but a big party and celebration because he committed to AU.

You mean Terrell Zachary mixed with Rico Louis mixed with Shed Jackson and named after one of my most favoritest body parts? Yes. Yes I'm totally good with focusing on him now and throwing a big party when the news gets good. 

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

It would have been nice to know a decision had been made. AU or not, one tiny blurb would have been informative.

C'mon Mikey. Dunmore committing to Penn State is not gif worthy, thus no posting made of it..

6 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

C'mon Mikey. Dunmore committing to Penn State is not gif worthy, thus no posting made of it..

Some video WAS captured of PSU fans celebrating the announcement:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31345-1385135206-0.gif

14 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I facepalm because that one stung a bit. Funny, but in the painful way

Yeah. I suppose it was maybe a little rough in a couple ways. Would've been hella funnier- or funny at all- 10 years ago. I certainly don't mean to make light of all that stuff that went down or dance on the man's grave. But I'll leave the comment up and accept any scorn that comes my way. 

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is july 4th so you thought wrong!!! THE PRICE IS WRONG BOB!!!!!!!! haha but seriously  If someone really wanted to know there are plenty of other ways to get this information. It is not like people were with holding information purposely. It is not some big conspiracy.

God forbid that time be deducted from searching for gifs in order to  type four short words: "He chose Penn State". Saying that the information is available elsewhere is nothing but lame. The purpose of this site is to provide information about Auburn. As was mentioned above, his every breath was noted here prior to his commitment. Common sense dictates that his decision should also be recorded here.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The purpose of this site is to provide information about Auburn.

Huh. You must be on a subscription model that I'm not aware of.

I just stay outside the paywall, talk smack with a bunch of other folks with too much time on their hands and say thank you to those generous enough to share the information they've gathered elsewhere. 

16 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol come on mr mike. You act like there is not ways to find out this stuff on your own. 

So, @ellitor, you put a "like" on this comment. Does that mean you wish people would go elsewhere to find info about Auburn recruiting? That's a mighty strange opinion for you to  have, since you bust your butt 24/7 to provide up to the second news and views here.

I like Curry the best of the 2 receivers.  I think he will commit before July is over.  FWIW.....if we could get out of the SEC West and into the East, would really be nice. Will it happen? Probably not,  but it does not hurt to dream!  

Heading to the outer banks of NC tomorrow for a vacation. Dread the 8 hour drive!

105 more likes and I hit 1000......the promised land of sorts I guess!

On  a more serious note.....On Tuesday, while walking my Corgi Sir Maxwell on his leash, we were attacked by a neighbors Pit Bull that got loose. I was bitten on the hand and Maxwell was bitten pretty bad on his neck. He is fine now and was lucky not to have more serious injuries. The owner has paid for the vet bill. Not all Pit Bulls are bad, but they can be dangerous if left to their own devices.

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Huh. You must be on a subscription model that I'm not aware of.

I just stay outside the paywall, talk smack with a bunch of other folks with too much time on their hands and say thank you to those generous enough to share the information they've gathered elsewhere. 

listening_to_reason_peewee_big_adventure.gif

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

The lady from everybody hates Chris disagrees. IT IS  2 jobs actually! lol 

er.gif

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

So, @ellitor, you put a "like" on this comment. Does that mean you wish people would go elsewhere to find info about Auburn recruiting? That's a mighty strange opinion for you to  have, since you bust your butt 24/7 to provide up to the second news and views here.

Here you go  your majesty!!! Anything else you would like?! a foot massage? A bagel? Anything we can do for the KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG of AU Family we are more than happy to do! Be are at your beckon call! lol ..................Better late than...........

eeg.gif

5 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I like Curry the best of the 2 receivers.  I think he will commit before July is over.  FWIW.....if we could get out of the SEC West and into the East, would really be nice. Will it happen? Probably not,  but it does not hurt to dream!  

Heading to the outer banks of NC tomorrow for a vacation. Dread the 8 hour drive!

105 more likes and I hit 1000......the promised land of sorts I guess!

Here is 1 like for your cause sir!! Be safe on the drive tomorrow doc! Have fun. 

12 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

listening_to_reason_peewee_big_adventure.gif

I wonder if he is related to Herman, the Texas HC!

Archived