2019 4* WR John Dunmore (Penn St)

ellitor

3 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I wonder if he is related to Herman, the Texas HC!

I remember when my son was little, he loved watching Pee Wee Herman. It really broke his heart when Pee Wee pulled his stunt in the movie theatre. He was so mad that he took his VHS tape of Pee Wee's Big Top and threw it in the garbage. We get a big laugh out of this these days!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I like Curry the best of the 2 receivers.  I think he will commit before July is over.

I agree with you Doc! I think Dunmore might be more ready to play early, but with some time to groom him, Curry will end up the best of the two imo.

I think Curry commits to us during/after the July cook out.

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WOOOOOO!!!! Hope you had a good 4th jeff. Let's hope the Boobie Curry thread in the near future is not people arguing but a big party and celebration because he committed to AU.

I had a great fourth. I replaced 8 windows on my house with new ones and I drank beer to replenish the sweat. Hopefully the windows aren’t too crooked. Hope my fave player-fan had a good one too. And for the record, I totally forgot that Dunmore was committing. Oh well?

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I had a great fourth. I replaced 8 windows on my house with new ones and I drank beer to replenish the sweat. Hopefully the windows aren’t too crooked. Hope my fave player-fan had a good one too. And for the record, I totally forgot that Dunmore was committing. Oh well?

8 windows in one day?!  You must know what you're doing...or you have absolutely no idea what you're doing.

18 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

8 windows in one day?!  You must know what you're doing...or you have absolutely no idea what you're doing.

Oh I had some help. Here are most of them from this side of the sun room. I still have to do the vinyl and about 13 more windows though ?. As long as one is working the nail gun and the other is doing the cutting, the process is pretty quick. 

fa2028dd-92cc-4a34-a34e-b9b30643a7f7

31AC4A77-DE49-401D-B880-CD8549B42ECE.jpeg

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Oh I had some help. Here are most of them from this side of the sun room. I still have to do the vinyl and about 13 more windows though ?. As long as one is working the nail gun and the other is doing the cutting, the process is pretty quick. 

fa2028dd-92cc-4a34-a34e-b9b30643a7f7

31AC4A77-DE49-401D-B880-CD8549B42ECE.jpeg

Do you travel to the Panhandle?  I've got plenty of beer.

9 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Do you travel to the Panhandle?  I've got plenty of beer.

Some, often with the plans of drinking plenty of beer. Throw a rock through your tallest window and that will tell me you mean business..

Gif of GWill before above series of posts:

AF96580D-DDB1-4BA8-A6AB-65622993670B.gif

Gif of Mikey before most posts, especially when responding to a gif:

6983FC0B-CE36-450B-A027-349C328B1E0A.gif

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

Does that mean you wish people would go elsewhere to find info about Auburn recruiting?

If a simple google search as in this situation to find out if a player has committed, then yes please take the 10 seconds it takes to type in a recruits name & filter "past 24 hours" to see if there is any news on him. If the player has committed article links will show up on page 1 of the search. If I have a simple question like that which is newsworthy then I do a search instead of relying on others to do the very simple work for me. The laziness to rely on other for such a simple task is annoying. Jeff knows full well this is how I feel because he & I got into a full blown argument 2 or 3 years ago on this same thing. You should know this is my take as well Mikey as I have stated it countless times.

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

since you bust your butt 24/7 to provide up to the second news and views here.

Bust my butt?!?!?!......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even close.

Most of what I do is actually using the internet for simple searching & copy pasting what I can. People shouldn't rely on me or anyone to do simple searches.

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Huh. You must be on a subscription model that I'm not aware of.

I just stay outside the paywall, talk smack with a bunch of other folks with too much time on their hands and say thank you to those generous enough to share the information they've gathered elsewhere. 

This.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Here you go  your majesty!!! Anything else you would like?! a foot massage? A bagel? Anything we can do for the KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG of AU Family we are more than happy to do! Be are at your beckon call! lol ..................Better late than...........

eeg.gif

TBH w/ Mikey being a total pain in the A lately he did not deserve the tweet confirmation. Not chastizing you for it GWill. Just giving MO.

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If a simple google search as in this situation to find out if a player has committed, then yes please take the 10 seconds it takes to type in a recruits name & filter "past 24 hours" to see if there is any news on him. If the player has committed article links will show up on page 1 of the search. If I have a simple question like that which is newsworthy then I do a search instead of relying on others to do the very simple work for me. The laziness to rely on other for such a simple task is annoying. Jeff knows full well this is how I feel because he & I got into a full blown argument 2 or 3 years ago when he was being lazy on not doing a simple search on a recruit. You should know this is my take as well Mikey as I have stated it countless times.

Bust my butt?!?!?!......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even close.

Most of what I do is actually using the internet for simple searching & copy pasting what I can. People shouldn't rely on me or anyone to do simple searches.

tumblr_p0i81qSdnO1wzvt9qo1_640.gif

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

TBH w/ Mikey being a total pain in the A lately he did not deserve the tweet confirmation. Not chastizing you for it GWill. Just giving MO.

That is why I only gave it in jest! haha. BUT touche E. Well said.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

If a simple google search as in this situation to find out if a player has committed, then yes please take the 10 seconds it takes to type in a recruits name & filter "past 24 hours" to see if there is any news on him. If the player has committed article links will show up on page 1 of the search. If I have a simple question like that which is newsworthy then I do a search instead of relying on others to do the very simple work for me. The laziness to rely on other for such a simple task is annoying. Jeff knows full well this is how I feel because he & I got into a full blown argument 2 or 3 years ago when he was being lazy on not doing a simple search on a recruit. You should know this is my take as well Mikey as I have stated it countless times.

All you have to do is ask for the info on this site and there is always someone nice enough to answer your question! Just like I did, and then unfortunately started this whole argument! ? 

8 minutes ago, toddc said:

All you have to do is ask for the info on this site and there is always someone nice enough to answer your question! Just like I did, and then unfortunately started this whole argument! ? 

Todd was like.......................... 

troy.gif

r.gif

23 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

I can’t believe the back and forth is still going on.  Come on boys! 

Yes ma'am!

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

If a simple google search as in this situation to find out if a player has committed, then yes please take the 10 seconds it takes to type in a recruits name & filter "past 24 hours" to see if there is any news on him.

"He chose Penn State" doesn't take 10 seconds for someone that's already commenting in the thread. Most people come here for news. If some come for banter and to post gifs, that's fine but news shouldn't be ignored. Again, as noted above, his every move and published thought was discussed here for days. Doing readers the the courtesy of stating his decision would have been nothing but common sense. Or, is there a new policy to never comment when a prospect chooses a school other than Auburn?  I can't wait to see how that works out.

I'm not the guy to post recruiting info because I get my info from what's already posted here 95% of the time. That being said @Mikey has a valid point in that typically it seems that when a thread is created then it usually is moved to rivals recruiting when a player chooses anywhere but Auburn. This thread wasn't. I don't know Mikey anymore that anyone else on here and but he seems to be as passionate or more so about Auburn as anyone else on here. He's serious for sure as opposed to me trying to find humor in as much as appropriate. Different strokes for different folks. @ellitor , what you do is much appreciated for folks like myself but with all due respect Mikey is not the only person on here who can appear to be a pain in the A. Just an observation from a guy who tries to get along with everyone. 

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

that typically it seems that when a thread is created then it usually is moved to rivals recruiting when a player chooses anywhere but Auburn.

With all due respect that's incorrect. It's when kids have chosen another school & AU has moved on. I moved too many threads last year too fast that had to be moved back. I've learned from that & will be slower to move threads in most cases.

7 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Mikey is not the only person on here who can appear to be a pain in the A

Maybe but he appears to be one of the few left of those types & get apparently get joy out of doing it.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

news shouldn't be ignored.

It wasn't ignored by me FTR. I have a life & it consists of more than getting info for Mikey. He's a big boy & can do his own damn news searches when his precious & mighty info getters aren't around to spoon feed him the info.

57 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Doing readers the the courtesy of stating his decision would have been nothing but common sense.

Umm...Did that 3days ago..

giphy.gif

Quote: " He's picking Penn St. Wednesday anyway so who cares."

That wasn't news, that was your guess.

Archived