2019 4* WR John Dunmore (Penn St)

ellitor

8 hours ago, gr82be said:

I'm not the guy to post recruiting info because I get my info from what's already posted here 95% of the time. That being said @Mikey has a valid point in that typically it seems that when a thread is created then it usually is moved to rivals recruiting when a player chooses anywhere but Auburn. This thread wasn't. I don't know Mikey anymore that anyone else on here and but he seems to be as passionate or more so about Auburn as anyone else on here. He's serious for sure as opposed to me trying to find humor in as much as appropriate. Different strokes for different folks. @ellitor , what you do is much appreciated for folks like myself but with all due respect Mikey is not the only person on here who can appear to be a pain in the A. Just an observation from a guy who tries to get along with everyone. 

Unless Mikey's paying AUF for recruiting info, then no, he does not have a valid point. And I can be as big an ass as anyone here, and regularly am, but Mikey's the one with his boat doggedly pointed upriver in this thread. 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Unless Mikey's paying AUF for recruiting info, then no, he does not have a valid point. And I can be as big an ass as anyone here, and regularly am, but Mikey's the one with his boat doggedly pointed upriver in this thread. 

Shhhhh..... The pay site he's using is his little secret....

12 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yeah he actually does have a valid point if the decision wasn’t brought to the board just because the athlete committed elsewhere. Many posters assume silence for inactivity. E reinforces this every time someone asks “any news?” with the typical “recruiting is slow”, “more information will come after said event”, etc...

You can call us “entitled” or whatever but it’s true that every other detail of Dunmore’s recruitment was discussed before he committed elsewhere.

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

With all due respect that's incorrect. It's when kids have chosen another school & AU has moved on. I moved too many threads last year too fast that had to be moved back. I've learned from that & will be slower to move threads in most cases.

Thanks for the clarification on this part. 

36 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I briefly searched for a gif ... but couldn’t find anything that adequately expressed my thoughts on this thread ... Oy Vey ...

May I suggest...

LastingPleasedBeauceron-size_restricted.gif

3 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Wer're not drinking merlot!!

HaHa, no!

...and anybody who knows this scene is saying "ewwwwww....."

8 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

HaHa, no!

...and anybody who knows this scene is saying "ewwwwww....."

I think I'm remembering now and, yeah. 

45 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I should’ve used this last night, so it’s a little late, but @GwillMac6 you coulda Dunmore. 

gfr.gif

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

AEA3F9F1-B25D-4348-B78C-74121A3F5803.gif

gtr.gif

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:
6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

AEA3F9F1-B25D-4348-B78C-74121A3F5803.gif

gtr.gif

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

I briefly searched for a gif ... but couldn’t find anything that adequately expressed my thoughts on this thread ... Oy Vey ...

rs_500x269-150213105652-tumblr_ledl0egtAd1qb7ikeo1_500.gif

20 minutes ago, gr82be said:

rs_500x269-150213105652-tumblr_ledl0egtAd1qb7ikeo1_500.gif

This movie like this gif is PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!! 

bv.gif

12 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

I should’ve used this last night, so it’s a little late, but @GwillMac6 you coulda Dunmore. 

very-well-done.jpg

Archived