Null

Sign in to follow this  
boomstick

2019 Baseball Recruiting Thread

On 11/21/2018 at 7:58 PM, warbiscuit said:

Also, Josh Anthony was supposed to sign with the Braves, but then the Braves ran out of money to sign him, so he came here. He was supposed to be another top JUCO guy Butch was supposed to lose. I'm glad we got Josh, but I wish things turned out differently for him at least collegiately. He had a 6 figure draft bonus ready to sign, only to get it taken away from him as well. Just wished he had an opportunity in the pros.

Josh was the hardest working kid I have ever seen. His game improved a lot under CBT.  I wonder what he's doing now?

5 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Josh was the hardest working kid I have ever seen. His game improved a lot under CBT.  I wonder what he's doing now?

He is working with the crew in Auburn that sets up tailgate tents across camps. Apparently he played for an indy league team after the college season, but got released. On a worse note, he got arrested this month in Opelika for marijuana possession. I just hope all is well for him.

18 hours ago, warbiscuit said:

He is working with the crew in Auburn that sets up tailgate tents across camps. Apparently he played for an indy league team after the college season, but got released. On a worse note, he got arrested this month in Opelika for marijuana possession. I just hope all is well for him.

I do too.