Big Profit Involving Immigrant Kids

Proud Tiger

Where's the media outrage on this kind of stuff? It's great to be concerned about kids at the border but few seem to be concerned about lots of those who get here.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/22/latino-non-profit-faces-questions-over-big-money-involvement-in-immigrant-kids-housing.html

Charities popping  up all over the place to raise money for these displaced children and their families..   Today I got a couple pop-up adds on a couple websites today wanting donations and making it very easy with a little "donation button" right on the screen so I could send money and charge it to my credit card.   I guess there are people foolish enough to actually do this without having any idea about the honesty of the charity.    But on the other hand, people who buy into this manufactured crisis are probably gullible enough to  send their money off to some unknown charity that just popped up on their computer screen. 

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

It's the scam America way.

Scam artists are quick to respond to about every human tragedy with a "charitable organization"' looking for money to aid the victims.....hurricanes or whatever.....and the sheeple are willingly fleeced by them.  America is full of good hearted people but some are not very discerning about  stuff like this.

"We're not the bad guys,” Sanchez told KRGV-TV. “We're the good guys. We're the people taking these kids, putting them in a shelter — providing the best care that we can for them and reunite them with their families."

31 minutes ago, AU64 said:

and the sheeple are willingly fleeced by them.

guess so. read all written this week and you would think family's arrived at border this week in the family van only to have Trump "rip" the kids out.  

20 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

"We're not the bad guys,” Sanchez told KRGV-TV. “We're the good guys. We're the people taking these kids, putting them in a shelter — providing the best care that we can for them and reunite them with their families."

guess so. read all written this week and you would think family's arrived at border this week in the family van only to have Trump "rip" the kids out.  

yep, complete with legal entry papers, the promise of a job and a friend or family waiting to help them move into their new home. 

\Kind of surprised that DSS does not take charge of the kids when parents are arrested (held) until their fate is determined.....but guess if I were in charge of DSS I would not touch that issue with a ten foot pole. 

Archived