2019 5* WR Jadon Haselwood

ellitor

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, with all the threads you’re making note to ignore you are going to have to find another site. I wish I could have communicated that in gif form?....

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Man, with all the threads you’re making note to ignore you are going to have to find another site. I wish I could have communicated that in gif form?....

Finding another site has crossed my mind.

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

You can always post on al.com articles.  They're nothing but serious info with respectful discussion.

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

:party:

office.gif

woo.gif

1 hour ago, fredst said:

This is the tamest AU site he’s going to find too.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

This is the tamest AU site he’s going to find too.

In all honesty he would probaly fit in best at the no nonsense all serious all the time bodda getta message board at AU 247. Seems to be something he would like. No AU message board will ever be close to the frat house that the bunker is but we def have a lot more fun here than the Bodda Getta.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

In all honesty he would probaly fit in best at the no nonsense all serious all the time bodda getta message board at AU 247. Seems to be something he would like. No AU message board will ever be close to the frat house that the bunker is but we def have a lot more fun here than the Bodda Getta.

Guessing he's the guy at the tailgate..... While we're all enjoying our Jack'n'Cokes and PBRs, playing some Cornhole, cracking jokes, enjoying the sights ?, he's the one drinking his unleaded lemonade and hollering for us to pipe down while he listens to the radio pregame show.....5 hrs before kickoff.  ?

11 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Guessing he's the guy at the tailgate..... While we're all enjoying our Jack'n'Cokes and PBRs, playing some Cornhole, cracking jokes, enjoying the sights ?, he's the one drinking his unleaded lemonade and hollering for us to pipe down while he listens to the radio pregame show.....5 hrs before kickoff.  ?

The man HAS to get his Andy Burcham fix on the tiger tailgate show! lol.

3 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Don't do that man! There are but a few of we sane ones left here and we can't afford to lose another.

Once upon a time I had an Auburn professor scrawl "Trivial BS" across the top of a paper I turned in. Perhaps the PTB at this site should start a Trivial BS forum. That way those seeking recreation could go there and those seeking information wouldn't have to scroll past dozens of Trivial BS posts? :)

14 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Don't do that man! There are but a few of we sane ones left here and we can't afford to lose another.

Once upon a time I had an Auburn professor scrawl "Trivial BS" across the top of a paper I turned in. Perhaps the PTB at this site should start a Trivial BS forum. That way those seeking recreation could go there and those seeking information wouldn't have to scroll past dozens of Trivial BS posts? :)

So watching football is serious business...not recreation?

Do you also only eat bread and drink water?

If someone tells a joke and you actually laugh, do you then hate yourself because you're now insane?

Trivial BS is what makes life fun.  Or is that not allowed either?

Seriously man... We are serious and critique a game, or Gus, or say something you simply disagree with and we're "negative". 

We have fun (in the off-season btw) and enjoy humorous posts that are usually related to the OP, or at least AU football, in some form and we're "insane and full of BS".

Have you actually met humans before?  We're all sorts of enigmatic...

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You can fund trivial B.S. at pretty much all of the bammur sites.  

4 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

I would suggest SEC Country to you fine sir

19 minutes ago, dabrasco said:

I would suggest SEC Country to you fine sir

You win for comment of the day sir!

we.gif

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Now your talking

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

So watching football is serious business...not recreation?

Do you also only eat bread and drink water?

If someone tells a joke and you actually laugh, do you then hate yourself because you're now insane?

Trivial BS is what makes life fun.  Or is that not allowed either?

Seriously man... We are serious and critique a game, or Gus, or say something you simply disagree with and we're "negative". 

We have fun (in the off-season btw) and enjoy humorous posts that are usually related to the OP, or at least AU football, in some form and we're "insane and full of BS".

Have you actually met humans before?  We're all sorts of enigmatic...

I wish I would have read this post before I put on my hair shirt, sat in ashes, and flogged myself for bringing so much trivial BS to this serious forum about *trying to get teenage young men to come to Auburn to play football*. Oh well, I’ll know next time. Thanks 72?!

1 hour ago, fredst said:

I wish I would have read this post before I put on my hair shirt, sat in ashes, and flogged myself for bringing so much trivial BS to this serious forum about *trying to get teenage young men to come to Auburn to play football*. Oh well, I’ll know next time. Thanks 72?!

You wear a hair shirt? Damn just damn

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

Solid thread derail ... I approve!  We haven’t had enough of these lately.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

giphy.gif

Why don't you just spill the beans early on a recruit commit again? :poke:

Archived