2019 5* WR Jadon Haselwood

ellitor

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

You got that right

I have visited other sites and find this one to be the best Auburn site for just about anything Auburn.  We have fun and tease a bit, but this is what makes this site unique and very informative.  Al.com is a bammer septic tank waiting for Bubba's Rid-a-Poop to swoop down and purge it of all turds great and small!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Guessing he's the guy at the tailgate..... While we're all enjoying our Jack'n'Cokes and PBRs, playing some Cornhole, cracking jokes, enjoying the sights ?, he's the one drinking his unleaded lemonade and hollering for us to pipe down while he listens to the radio pregame show.....5 hrs before kickoff.  ?

Honestly some of that sounds like me to a degree.  :rollin:  I have always had a rule for myself to not drink before the game as I want to remember every second of the game.  I don’t care if anyone else drinks though and I do play cornhole.  The only other quirk is I have to be in my seat 1 hour before kickoff and I don’t leave my seat.  No exceptions.  If I have a heart attack and am dying, you better leave my there or else my ghost will haunt you forever.  If I need to recreate Weekend at Bernie’s I will do it as long as I am there.  

6 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Honestly some of that sounds like me to a degree.  :rollin:  I have always had a rule for myself to not drink before the game as I want to remember every second of the game.  I don’t care if anyone else drinks though and I do play cornhole.  The only other quirk is I have to be in my seat 1 hour before kickoff and I don’t leave my seat.  No exceptions.  If I have a heart attack and am dying, you better leave my there or else my ghost will haunt you forever.  If I need to recreate Weekend at Bernie’s I will do it as long as I am there.  

Not even to go to the bathroom? And no none us want to recreate a Weekend At Bernies

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Not even to go to the bathroom? And no none us want to recreate a Weekend At Bernies

I will if you play Bernie

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

You wear a hair shirt? Damn just damn

image.jpeg

Well, only after I’ve been bad, like after gif-ing in the Recruiting Forum

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Well I have fallen off a boat somewhat similar 

Me too :laugh:

16 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I go right before I get to my seat and with me literally yelling at every defensive snap, dancing around, jumping, etc I lose enough water doing all that  enough to where I don’t even need to go.  I’m the guy that turns around to get everybody to stand up and yell on third down.    ?

28 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

And God bless you!  You do you buddy and I ain't got no problem with it.  .....well, except the bathroom part that Golf mentioned... I'd hate to be the one behind you "that one time" ?.

I get the 1 hour thing though.  I actually like to be there to see the band enter and do their lap around JHS.

As for drinking....I would start so early,  I'd usually already be pretty much sobered up by game time.  Yes, even for noon kicks. 

Unfortunately, it's been a minute since my last game, living way down in FL now ?.

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

I have to be there to see the eagle fly, hype videos, and the marching band. Heaven forbid if there is a flyby and I miss it! My husband and I usually split once we get into the stadium because I rush to my seat and he takes his time visiting the concession stand. 

However, I do drink and make sure the minis get in safely. It helps me yell at everyone to get loud when we are on defense. ?

"Watered down." Lol that's what happens when you sign 50 receivers in two classes. 

We still got a shot though. Going to depend on the offense and playcalling.

Jadon Haselwood is committed to Georgia ‘until further notice’

Auburn, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Florida State, and Miami are still recruiting him hard.

“Other officials he knows of include Georgia, Miami, and Florida State. Tennessee and Auburn are likely competing for the final spot.”  Wow ? 

5 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

“Other officials he knows of include Georgia, Miami, and Florida State. Tennessee and Auburn are likely competing for the final spot.”  Wow ? 

One of those situations he's been here so many times he doesn't need to OV AU although it would be nice.

• 2 months later...

Boy if our O didn't suck. Maybe he's looking to the future of Bo. Heck he probably goes Miami *shrugs*

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Miami better bring out that turnover bag during the next OV then, cause I know everybody else (including us) is up next 

We have to get Through this weekend without him committing to Miami. Won’t be easy

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

For Miami 

As long as it isn't UGA.  I would obviously love to have him, but if we do not get him I am okay with him going to Miami, or even Tennessee for that matter.

1 hour ago, War to the Eagle said:

Would he commit to UM that quickly after reopening his commitment?

Possibly. They have been trending for a long time now.

28 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

As long as it isn't UGA.  I would obviously love to have him, but if we do not get him I am okay with him going to Miami, or even Tennessee for that matter.

Oklahoma would be the other option.

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Oklahoma would be the other option.

If I was an elite receiver, that's where I'd go.

Archived