Null

ellitor

2019 5* WR Jadon Haselwood

4 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

we might lose the two other guys we like because we have waited to long.

Our other top 2 RB targets McIntosh & MAR are & have been takes for a while. There is no waiting to pursue them. The waiting to pursue are on next tier targets like Tahj Gary & Tye Edwards.

Deleted the last few posts due to how negatively they recruited against AU in themselves since this is a public board where recruits & their families actually come to believe it or not. I completely understand the frustration but please let's not eat our own. Let's not help our opponents in their recruiting efforts. TIA!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Deleted the last few posts due to how negatively they recruited against AU in themselves since this is a public board where recruits & their families actually come to believe it or not. I completely understand the frustration but please let's not eat our own. Let's not help our opponents in their recruiting efforts. TIA!

Don't even remember what I might've posted but good call, sir. 

Imagine having Bo Nix with the following to pass to:
Seth Williams, Matt Hill, Jadon Haselwood, George Pickens, JJ, Shed Jack, Schwartz, Luke Deal, Lil Fromm, and a Boobee-KMart tandem. With better offensive line play that could just be an utter monster of an offense for Bo to grow and mature with. I'm digging our youth movement at Auburn and I think even the young guys on D, at positions we're worried about losing experience, have looked way ahead of the learning curve.

• Like 4