2019 5* WR Jadon Haselwood

ellitor

5 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I'll have to tip my hat to Kodi. We have absolutely no business getting or being close to ANY of the WRs he has brought in when we run a system that isn't designed to their abilities.  

Kodi hasn't been the lead recruiter for most of them FWIW.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, steeleagle said:

So who brought in Williams, Schwartz and Hill? Porter or Horton?

Always a team effort but Kodi was the lead on Seth (one of his few), The other 2 were Porter & T-Will respectively.

LMAO we did not even get a token spot in his top 5!!!! What in the world happened on his OV to us that went so bad that he left early? Been trending down ever since!!!! In all seriousness hope he goes to Boomer Sooner. He would absolutely CRUSH IT in that system. I like his game more than Pickens because of the top end speed. Hate somewhere along the way this went awry.

ar.gif

x.gif

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

we did not even get a token spot in his top 5!!!!

And we were in his top 3 or 4 at one time.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

What in the world happened on his OV to us that went so bad that he left early?

Great question.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Been trending down ever since!!!!

Were trending down before then but the OV seemed to have sealed it.

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

LMAO we did not even get a token spot in his top 5!!!! What in the world happened on his OV to us that went so bad that he left early? Been trending down ever since!!!! In all seriousness hope he goes to Boomer Sooner. He would absolutely CRUSH IT in that system. I like his game more than Pickens because of the top end speed. Hate somewhere along the way this went awry.

ar.gif

x.gif

You never know what happens behind the scenes.  Could have been something that threatened another WR recruit already committed.  We will never know.  Wish him the best and move on.  I feel good about our WR's already on the team or committed.  Hope we hold on to Pickens

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

ar.gif

x.gif

Probably read some of my posts and said "I ain't going ANYWHERE that that guy pulls for!!!"

OdmL.gif

Just now, AUMASTERS said:

I wish he would have been, might have changed his mind.

Doubt it given the reference for Jeff's post.

Gotta believe UGA has taken a big hit since it looks like Crazy else is transferring. Hazel wood wanted to play with Fields. Bet he goes elsewhere now

38 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Gotta believe UGA has taken a big hit since it looks like Crazy else is transferring. Hazel wood wanted to play with Fields. Bet he goes elsewhere now

All Georgia. Second year in a row a composite 5 star has decommitted from them only to re commit and sign with them.

41 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Farrell has CBed Sanders, Dean, Hasselwood, and somebody else to UGA. They’re doing fine. 

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Farrell has CBed Sanders, Dean, Hasselwood, and somebody else to UGA. They’re doing fine. 

And Farrell has a great history in his predictions...Not really.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

And Farrell has a great history in his predictions...Not really.

He’s the king of rivals baw. He also isn’t tbe only CBing these folks to Georgia. 

10 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He also isn’t tbe only CBing these folks to Georgia. 

I know. My point though is his picks have been atrocious over the years so I would not use his picks as a point of reference.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I know. My point though is his picks have been atrocious over the years so I would not use his picks as a point of reference.

Regardless, there are others that are backing his picks or he’s piggybacking.

:party: 

shaq.gif

thuga.gif

Looks like Oklahoma is trending. The last 3 picks are for them. I could see a Fields Haselwood connection in Norman.

• 3 weeks later...

No way I would blame ANY offensive player for going to OK. Riley is gonna have them ready every year.

Archived