Are They Coming Home?

Proud Tiger

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Trump prefers soldiers who didn't go missing.

You are so petty at times.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Several of our Korean War MIA's are now home. If nothing else comes out of the Singapore Summit and discussions surrounding it, to me this makes it all worthwhile. Sadly some will probably disagree and likely some smart ass will degrade it.

You are so right PT

42 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Sorry I hurt you. Do you need a hug?

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Only you. Pathetic. 

You only prefer turning every discussion into one about Trump. Offer something new for a change. Would be good for the forum.

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

Can't you find anything good from this happening why on earth say such things. Homer I know your a good Auburn guy but think of the families that finally get their love ones back. I mean sometimes your posts are just so hurtful sounding. If I had a family member MIA I would be so appreciative I don't care who was the president. I say with peace and love. I seldom post anything on these threads except to try and lighten it up but this was uncalled for imo. I am sorry for my rant but you step over the line imo. I love you brother. 

i will never ever degrade any troops of ours living or dead. good job to trump and company for bringing any of our boys home. i understand some folks do not always get it but if you ever served you would.....................

good job for posting this proud.

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Can't you find anything good from this happening why on earth say such things. Homer I know your a good Auburn guy but think of the families that finally get their love ones back. I mean sometimes your posts are just so hurtful sounding. If I had a family member MIA I would be so appreciative I don't care who was the president. I say with peace and love. I seldom post anything on these threads except to try and lighten it up but this was uncalled for imo. I am sorry for my rant but you step over the line imo. I love you brother. 

It was the first thing that popped into my mind.  Trump said about McCain he "preferred soldiers who weren't captured".   Yes, what I said was out of line, but it's the damn truth.  Trust me, it would never have occurred to me otherwise.

I have the utmost respect for our combat troops.  IMO, the controlled retreat from the Chosin Reservoir was one of the greatest feat of arms in American history.  I am glad for the families of these soldiers for getting their bodies back. 

But we have a president that could give a s*** except for the PR. That's the here and now.  So all you Trump supporters can take your indignant outrage and re-focus it where it belongs.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I have the utmost respect for our combat troops.  IMO, the controlled retreat from the Chosin Reservoir was one of the greatest feat of arms in American history.  I am glad for the families of these soldiers for getting their bodies back. 

This would have been the perfect post and I agree with your statement about Chosin amazing feat

So all you Trump supporters can take your indignant outrage and re-focus it where it belongs.

It could be said, that the Trump detractors should take their indignant outrage and re-focus it where it belongs as well.

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It could be said, that the Trump detractors should take their indignant outrage and re-focus it where it belongs as well.

Huh?  We are supposed to focus outrage over Trump's statements and policies somewhere other than Trump? :dunno:

I get blaming the people who support Trump, but it seems sort of misplaced to blame people who are essentially too stupid or fearful to know any better.

Leave it to a Trump hater to derail an OP such as this. If Trump made it rain $1000 bills on them they would complain about pollution.

3 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Leave it to a Trump hater to derail an OP such as this. If Trump made it rain $1000 bills on them they would complain about pollution.

The traitor Trump ridicules a POW who was tortured, and you kiss his ass. 

You're a ******* hypocrite.

So did they or didn't they return our MIA's?  Not trying to be incendiary, just would like to know.

27 minutes ago, HVAU said:

So did they or didn't they return our MIA's?  Not trying to be incendiary, just would like to know.

They have not returned them. And it appears that nobody has provided a timeline for that to happen.

2 hours ago, HVAU said:

Yes. But the numbers are being argued about in the political realm. I wish things like this weren't thrown into the political arena. The president, and anyone else either for or against him, should NOT use this as a political sword. 

5 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Yes. But the numbers are being argued about in the political realm. I wish things like this weren't thrown into the political arena. The president, and anyone else either for or against him, should NOT use this as a political sword. 

agreed but last i read we had not remains returned yet. got a link? thanx

21 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

agreed but last i read we had not remains returned yet. got a link? thanx

The report I read was before Wednesday. Im wrong on this. It doesn’t appear any have been returned. That’s what the word is right now.

2 hours ago, HVAU said:

Ignore other response. I was wrong. My apologies.

Archived