Are They Coming Home?

Proud Tiger

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Look in the mirror sonny.

Why did you change the OP? 

Why did you change your post where you said, "I doubt homie has never come close to a war zone and it's despicable to make such comments. I would have loved to see his face when he met up with one of those little Nam bastards in a dark underground tunnel"? That wasn't hateful?

Are you denying that you called somebody a "nasty ass"?

You're a joke. I just wish you were a funny one. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Why did you change the OP? 

@Proud Tiger  is not answering your question Loof because he realizes what a sick nasty a$$ you are when you jump on this forum. Just like I do. What kind of problem do you have man? 

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Because he's dishonest when it comes to any political debate.  

I won't dignify your pitiful accusations with a response.You just don't like anyone disagreeing with you.

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I won't dignify your pitiful accusations with a response.You just don't like anyone disagreeing with you.

bull****. I relish good debates with people who disagree with me. 

Quit relying on lame excuses for your failings in being able to keep up one half of a good debate. 

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Are you denying that you called somebody a "nasty ass"?

Not at all. But in your ignorance you don't know I was referring to the over the top nasty comments of another poster whose post was deleted.

On 7/11/2018 at 4:53 PM, Proud Tiger said:

I doubt homie has never come close to a war zone and it's despicable to make such comments. I would have loved to see his face when he met up with one of those little Nam bastards in a dark underground tunnel.

I didn't know you were a tunnel rat in Viet Nam.

I've read a couple of books about their exploits.  While we may (severely) disagree politically, you have my utmost respect for doing something that gutsy. 

Did you operate in the Cu Chi district?

On 7/15/2018 at 3:21 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Guess you didn't see all those who showed up the next day to support him.  of course you wouldn't have unless you watched FOX News.

Not to mention he got a signed agreement from all NATO members to up their ante to the 2% per member minimum. Before the meeting, the only large members doing that were the U.S. and England were. Get over your HTS and you will at least have less stress.

Not true. 

NATO members pledged to meet the 2% target in 2014 shortly after Russia invaded Crimea.

Ironically, experts consider Russia's actions to be the critical factor in that decision, but they did give Trump credit for drawing more attention to the issue.  But this is a classic case of a politician figuring out what's happening anyway and jumping out front to garner credit. 

But Trump is hardly unique in doing this sort of thing, but good for him for choosing something positive and in our interests (for a change).

On 7/15/2018 at 8:25 AM, Mikey said:

What I think is he thought/  had some reason to believe that 200 were on their way home, got too happy and jumped the gun with his statement. At least he's trying. It was not a calculated lie because there is no way out of it and there was no profit from the statement. Someone telling a calculated lie always has something to gain by the lie and a fallback position should the lie be exposed.

You mean like those 3 million illegal votes that actually gave Trump a majority of the popular vote? :rolleyes:

Get real.  Trump is a bullshitting huckster.  He makes up whatever works for the moment and then moves on - along with everyone else, apparently.

On 7/15/2018 at 10:30 AM, McLoofus said:

Why did you change the OP then? Why don't you stand behind the false claim he made at the rally that you believed and help circulate?

Other countries look up to us again? Do tell. Which ones? Great Britain, who had more anti-trump protestors show up for him than pro-trumpers showed up at his inauguration?

Well, surely Teresa May loves Trump.  :laugh:

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Irony

Even a old "halfwit" such as myself can see that. :laugh:

QFT. Your only attribute is getting into pissing matches (and you’re not even good at that).

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Irony

Even a old "halfwit" such as myself can see that. :laugh:

Lol. The lack of self awareness and integrity is strong with these folks. 

39 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Lol. The lack of self awareness and integrity is strong with these folks. 

Takes a big ego to tell that to others. So anyone who disagrees with you lacks those qualities?

4 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

QFT. Your only attribute is getting into pissing matches (and you’re not even good at that).

Yeah, you've been "owning" everyone lately.  :laugh:

You are a legend in your own young mind.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, you've been "owning" everyone lately.  :laugh:

You are a legend in your own young mind.

And you have everything figured out, in your own fleeting mind. 

18 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

And you have everything figured out, in your own fleeting mind. 

Nonsense.  That's the reason I come on this forum - for answers.

:laugh:

47 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Nonsense.  That's the reason I come on this forum - for answers.

:laugh:

Speaking of, when are they coming home? 

First it was "they are home", which was a lie. Then it was "they are coming home", which was also a lie, like all the denuclearization stuff. 

Man, he's really kicking ass at these summits. 

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Speaking of, when are they coming home? 

First it was "they are home", which was a lie. Then it was "they are coming home", which was also a lie, like all the denuclearization stuff. 

Man, he's really kicking ass at these summits. 

We’ll Obama didn’t even try to get them home because he’s not a patriot. 

Just now, alexava said:

We’ll Obama didn’t even try to get them home because he’s not a patriot. 

Oh that's right. He hated America. You could tell by how he tried to help people who weren't white and wealthy, which means he was trying to take "real Americans" down. 

He only killed Osama bin Laden- the guy that Bush spent 8 years unsuccessfully chasing- because he hates America so much and thought that ISIS would do a better job. He's not even American. He's Hawaiian.

("What? Well, it's not a real state. But it's real uh-state, amirite?!? Speaking of, get the king of Hawaii on the phone. Better yet, fire up Air Force 1. Painting over that awful Jackie Kennedy blue will have to wait. I've got some hotels to build and some contractors to stiff. And get one of my Mexicans to make me a taco bowl to go.")

Archived