Are They Coming Home?

Proud Tiger

31 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

So carry on with your hate then for 2 more years if it makes you feel better. To each his own.

At least you acknowledge he won't be getting that second term. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

At least you acknowledge he won't be getting that second term. 

LOL. Who knows but if Hillary is his opponent he will.

21 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

This I actually agree with you on.  Which is why I think her running is not happening.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

3,000 people showed up to support him. There are at least that many American Republicans and way more British skinheads in London on any given day. Nice try. 

Yes, I hate human filth occupying the White House, endangering our freedoms and generally doing a predictably terrible job as president.

I also hate disingenuous cowards who make and perpetuate false claims and then refuse to face the consequences.

hahaha. I love it when someone gets under your skin

58 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

36 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This I actually agree with you on.  Which is why I think her running is not happening.

Agreed also. Right or wrong, she missed her shot. Onward.

11 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

This is way off the OP, but you brought it up.  However, you're delusional.  Zoom in on this picture.  Trump is clearly speaking at the podium and can be seen doing so on several big screens set up at the event.

Lay off of InfoWars man.  May help you touch base with reality.

original.jpg

The picture that gave so many Loser Lefties an orgasm was taken at 6:00 AM. The place was nearly vacant. Clearly, this picture was not taken at 6:00 AM. The scene is not vacant. Are you trying to help me prove my point?

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Much of what you say Trump has "accomplished" will have to be undone as soon as he is out of office. And it will take years to repair the damage.

With any good luck, it will take decades to undo the progress Trump has made.

40 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The picture that gave so many Loser Lefties an orgasm was taken at 6:00 AM. The place was nearly vacant. Clearly, this picture was not taken at 6:00 AM. The scene is not vacant. Are you trying to help me prove my point?

Look at the one I originally posted and then look at this, which is the pic that was widely circulated with the comparison to Obama's.  Now count those first three standing sections with the white space with my first pic.  They're nearly identical.

JS122702422-trump-inauguraion_FOREIGN_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqsAogmHevxtpuCdqPXGE-9yCDd5iHytcWu29N1A94goY.jpg

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Look at the one I originally posted and then look at this, which is the pic that was widely circulated with the comparison to Obama's.  Now count those first three standing sections with the white space with my first pic.  They're nearly identical.

JS122702422-trump-inauguraion_FOREIGN_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqsAogmHevxtpuCdqPXGE-9yCDd5iHytcWu29N1A94goY.jpg

I admire your patience. 

8 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

They're nearly identical.

They are not at all identical to the 6 AM picture that was widely circulated and cheered by certain factions.

Are you remarking on the fact that there were more people there for obama's ceremony? I never disputed that. After all, Pubbies go to work, Demmies swipe their EBT cards and go to political gatherings. :)

Classic tactic. Get tangled up in meaningless minutiae and avoid the larger point. 

Proud made a wildly inaccurate comment about trump earning our country more international respect. Mikey actually acknowledged that the opposite is true. Yet, he continues on with his asinine, childish "Loser Lefties" crap instead of addressing his buddy who made the idiotic comment. (Yet, once again, there is some bizarre attempt to put the onus on the Left to reestablish civility in the discourse?) 

Also, Mikey has once again failed to contradict what I actually said, which is that there were more protesters in London than there were attendees at the inauguration. Instead, he just goes with the same "fake news" routine that all these brainwashed zombies keep parroting. You have all literally lost... er... "Proud"ly forfeited your damned minds. 

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Classic tactic. Get tangled up in meaningless minutiae and avoid the larger point. 

Proud made a wildly inaccurate comment about trump earning our country more international respect. Mikey actually acknowledged that the opposite is true. Yet, he continues on with his asinine, childish "Loser Lefties" crap instead of addressing his buddy who made the idiotic comment. (Yet, once again, there is some bizarre attempt to put the onus on the Left to reestablish civility in the discourse?) 

Also, Mikey has once again failed to contradict what I actually said, which is that there were more protesters in London than there were attendees at the inauguration. Instead, he just goes with the same "fake news" routine that all these brainwashed zombies keep parroting. You have all literally lost... er... "Proud"ly forfeited your damned minds. 

Be sure to take your blood pressure pills as prescribed.

38 minutes ago, Mikey said:

After all, Pubbies go to work, Demmies swipe their EBT cards and go to political gatherings. :)

Yet the states receiving the highest percentage of federal aid and have the highest poverty levels are predominantly red states.  Nice try though.

I think lost in all the typical sniping and posturing is that the answer to the OP is "no."  Not any time soon.  It was just more exaggeration and/or outright lying by the Liar in Chief.

15 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I think lost in all the typical sniping and posturing is that the answer to the OP is "no."  Not any time soon.  It was just more exaggeration and/or outright lying by the Liar in Chief.

Turns out the "rally" was a private re-election campaign fundraising event. I'm guessing the collection plate was passed around sometime after he made that claim and before the truth was revealed. 

41 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Turns out the "rally" was a private re-election campaign fundraising event. I'm guessing the collection plate was passed around sometime after he made that claim and before the truth was revealed. 

People who hate do a lot of guessing if it suits their case.

Just now, McLoofus said:

LOL. Listen at you and your nasty ass.

Where did I say I hate anyone? Nasty ass.......those are your kind of words.

38 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Where did I say I hate anyone? Nasty ass.......those are your kind of words.

I'm quoting you, genius. That was just a day or two ago. Everyone here saw it. 

Also, why did you change the OP? What about this post

Why do you behave this way? What is it about playing the clown for this forum that you find appealing? Didn't you say you're 80? Yikes. I've never seen such a complete absence of dignity. Well, except for POTUS of course. 

20 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'm quoting you, genius. That was just a day or two ago. Everyone here saw it. 

Also, why did you change the OP? What about this post

Why do you behave this way? What is it about playing the clown for this forum that you find appealing? Didn't you say you're 80? Yikes. I've never seen such a complete absence of dignity. Well, except for POTUS of course. 

Look in the mirror sonny.

Archived