Are They Coming Home?

Proud Tiger

Looks like 55 of them might be coming home. Testing yet to be done. Hopefully we can trust that process. I suppose Kim Jong Un is going to see what he gets for those before handing any more over. 

It's a shame that trump has to exaggerate and lie even about his small victories, if that's what this ends up being. But this is clearly part of a bargaining process and I fear what we might be giving up in exchange. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/27/2018 at 8:26 AM, McLoofus said:

Looks like 55 of them might be coming home. Testing yet to be done. Hopefully we can trust that process. I suppose Kim Jong Un is going to see what he gets for those before handing any more over. 

It's a shame that trump has to exaggerate and lie even about his small victories, if that's what this ends up being. But this is clearly part of a bargaining process and I fear what we might be giving up in exchange. 

Unproven speculation.

1 set of dog tags made it back with the 55 boxes. 

Evidently it could be "years" before the testing for identification is complete. 

NK once returned the remains of dead animals to one of the other coalition countries from that war. 

Fingers crossed that these guys are Americans and their surviving family members get good news one day. 

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Evidently it could be "years" before the testing for identification is complete. 

NK once returned the remains of dead animals to one of the other coalition countries from that war. 

Fingers crossed that these guys are Americans and their surviving family members get good news one day. 

animals? good grief. that is just about as sorry as you can get........

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

animals? good grief. that is just about as sorry as you can get........

I have suspected that all along. 

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Link?

21 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Must not have been reported on Faux. :laugh:

Actually, it was. Not sure how it escaped monkey ass's attention. It's right there in the headline for their article on it when you google it. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Actually, it was. Not sure how it escaped monkey ass's attention. It's right there in the headline for their article on it when you google it. 

Just shows I haven't been watching FOX all that much nasty mouth.

Archived