Draper Named NPF Rookie Of The Week

4 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

She has always been one of my favorites. Good for her!

Mine too

I'd like to know if she's actually hitting the ball or slapping it and legging out the hits? Yes, a hit is a hit regardless but I'm curious as to whether she's changed her style or sticking with the slapping.

1) She will be a rock star in Beijing China with that blond hair. When my wife and I went to Beijing with our first daughter who has blond hair and blue eyes, you would have thought we were famous with all the people wanting to take pictures of our daughter because of her hair and eye color. 

2) She has a good mentor on the Beijing team, anyone remember this girl? According to her Bio she has been playing Pro since 2012.

E6B7050D-9AB5-4FD6-88D5-54B5C13AF505.png

On 6/28/2018 at 10:18 AM, AlaskanFAN said:

1) She will be a rock star in Beijing China with that blond hair. When my wife and I went to Beijing with our first daughter who has blond hair and blue eyes, you would have thought we were famous with all the people wanting to take pictures of our daughter because of her hair and eye color. 

2) She has a good mentor on the Beijing team, anyone remember this girl? According to her Bio she has been playing Pro since 2012.

I didn't know we had softball back in 2012

On 6/28/2018 at 9:18 AM, AlaskanFAN said:

All games are played in the US.   Highly doubt she ever actually goes to China

On 6/28/2018 at 9:18 AM, AlaskanFAN said:

Angel was a fantastic pitcher at AU. It’s a shame we didn’t have much hitting back then to be relevant in softball. 

On 6/28/2018 at 12:02 AM, Mikey said:

I'd like to know if she's actually hitting the ball or slapping it and legging out the hits? Yes, a hit is a hit regardless but I'm curious as to whether she's changed her style or sticking with the slapping.

I’m assuming the slapping rules in the pro league are what the NCAA used to be.... just keep PART of the foot in the box. If this is the case, I’m sure Vic feels more comfortable knowing she doesn’t have to keep her entire foot in the box. 

Archived