2019 4* DE Kayode Oladele

War to the Eagle

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

potential is high on this young man. He could redshirt, but my gut tells me he is going to be a good one for us!  If I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it.

Do you know if he is going to sign this week or in Feb? I hope he signs this week and adds to the mix of a great class of 2018. BTW....my Saints are causing me ulcers today. Every time we get ready to score, we turn it over and get a stupid  penalty.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

my Saints are causing me ulcers today. Every time we get ready to score, we turn it over and get a stupid  penalty.

Thanks Doc. That's one of the games I was waiting til tonight to watch. lol

25 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Thanks Doc. That's one of the games I was waiting til tonight to watch. lol

will not tell you the score, but it is interesting as they come!

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

don't have a DVR

Come on E you need a DVR , it's the best thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't take a gold monkey for mine, well at least a small gold monkey.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Signs this week.

You sure mate? Ben said he will make that decision this week, not for sure he will sign this week.

4 hours ago, kd4au said:

Come on E you need a DVR , it's the best thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't take a gold monkey for mine, well at least a small gold monkey.

They cost way too much when you don't have cable & don't work with things like a Roku.

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

You sure mate? Ben said he will make that decision this week, not for sure he will sign this week.

Just making logical connection. Think AU would be very disappointed if he doesn't sign early given all the work they just put in to get him committed.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!! so glad he is signing early!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, 1TexasTiger said:

Soooooo..... 

Still waiting on the fax to come in. Come join the fun in the early NSD thread.

these guys are still signing I hope?  Any news yet?  I cannot find a list of who we have signed yet. 

• ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Beast! Love this recruiting class. We got talented, hard workers and I believe some diamonds in the rough.

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Beast! Love this recruiting class. We got talented, hard workers and I believe some diamonds in the rough.

That landmine press really builds the upper chest area. Better than incline barbell or dumbbell, imo.

9 hours ago, aufan57 said:

That landmine press really builds the upper chest area. Better than incline barbell or dumbbell, imo.

Yeah I need to try that.

I might be able to move a 10 lb weight!

Archived