2019 4* DE Kayode Oladele

War to the Eagle

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the family!  I like our little Nigerian pipeline going.  All have tons of potential and seem like genuinely good people.

Any other Nigerian recruits in future classes to look out for?

:wareagle:     The spots are getting filled up, if they want on the bus they better get committed.

13 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

So I just followed him on twitter. How old is this MAN?! He looks like he’s 25!!! Is he a freshman?! 

He was a former memeber of the Cuban little League baseball team....

16 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

So I just followed him on twitter. How old is this MAN?! He looks like he’s 25!!! Is he a freshman?! 

He’s in Monty Atkinson’s reunion group

Just now, ellitor said:

No spoilers. I'm watching the game tonight.

lol 

55 minutes ago, kd4au said:

:wareagle:     The spots are getting filled up, if they want on the bus they better get committed.

Better get it while the gettin is good.

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol 

I hate commercials & don't have a DVR so I watch all the game I want in condensed form after 7 PM on Game pass.

Just now, ellitor said:

I hate commercials & don't have a DVR so I watch all the game I want in condensed form after 7 PM on Game pass.

not why I said lol. You expect to be able to avoid talk on a live sporting event? I mean it is not like it is a tv episode.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

not why I said lol. You expect to be able to avoid talk on a live sporting event? I mean it is not like it is a tv episode.

I am in a college recruiting forum. I should be able to avoid pro football talk. I've done it nearly every Sunday so far this season.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I am in a college recruiting forum. I should be able to avoid pro football talk. I've done it nearly every Sunday so far this season.

lol wow. I must say your self restraint to not look at scores is admired from this bystander.

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol wow. I must say your self restraint to not look at scores is admired from this bystander.

Well I paid $80 to see all the games I want in a season. Checking scores would be like buying a movie ticket and then reading what happened in the movie before going to see it. No bueno for me.

Reminds me a bit of the DE from TAMU Miles Garrett) few seasons ago that was an awesome DE. This young man will see the field next season and will be a force for us for years to come.

3 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Reminds me a bit of the DE from TAMU Miles Garrett) few seasons ago that was an awesome DE. This young man will see the field next season and will be a force for us for years to come.

If he plays in college next year after not playing any football this year then I will be very impressed.

With our depth on the DL, I'd say there is a near zero percent chance any incoming freshman is playing next year. To play a freshman, you have to find a spot in the depth chart. At DE, that includes Holland (unless he leaves early), Davidson, Coe, Moultry, Bryant, and James. Very happy to have Oladele and Jibunor on board. I don't expect either to see the field next year unless it's in special teams.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If he plays in college next year after not playing any football this year then I will be very impressed.

will he sign early or in Feb.?  I have a gut feeling he is going to be a good one for us!

12 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Idk...He's gonna play while Coe, Marlon and Big Cat are still at DE? Maybe garbage time. 

8 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Idk...He's gonna play while Coe, Marlon and Big Cat are still at DE? Maybe garbage time. 

potential is high on this young man. He could redshirt, but my gut tells me he is going to be a good one for us!  If I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it.

Archived