how about this auburn tiger?

aubiefifty

Question, the pic made me think of this story and Im not sure its true....

Was there ever a time when Auburn used to bring a live Tiger mascot out on the field before the game or at half time,  but had to quit because it once got loose and ate the Arkansas live pig mascot? I may have the teams wrong, or maybe its just something I dreamed up as a kid lol....

2 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

Was there ever a time when Auburn used to bring a live Tiger mascot out on the field before the game or at half time,  but had to quit because it once got loose and ate the Arkansas live pig mascot? I may have the teams wrong, or maybe its just something I dreamed up as a kid lol....

If anyone knows the answer to this, and the answer happens to be "no" please keep it to yourself.

7 minutes ago, Tiger said:
2 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

If anyone knows the answer to this, and the answer happens to be "no" please keep it to yourself.

This story needs to circulate.... true or not.

15 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

This story needs to circulate.... true or not.

Let's use this as proof and run with the story.

download (1).jpeg

Archived