Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

High School Football National Rankings

So Hoover will play:

#5 IMG

#9 St. John's

#28 Hewitt Trussville

#54 Thompson

And the reigning Alabama 6 A State champion.

Tough schedule!!! I use to wonder why they played that hard of an out of state schedule but I have seen that it makes them humble and strong.  

• Like 1

That’s one impressive schedule for high school football.

I guess my biggest observation of all is that IMG. isn't ranked number 1.  I don't follow or keep up with nationally ranked high school teams for the most part but I can't imagine many(more like none) schools having more talent.

are there other schools which  stock pile talent the same way that we don't recruit ?

48 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

I guess my biggest observation of all is that IMG. isn't ranked number 1.  I don't follow or keep up with nationally ranked high school teams for the most part but I can't imagine many(more like none) schools having more talent.

are there other schools which  stock pile talent the same way that we don't recruit ?

I would say that most if not all of that top 100 has some type of "recruiting" going on.  

Briarwood, which is a private school, recruited me from middle school all the way through high school.   Although, I respected Dr. Kinard my high school coach was much better and we kicked Briarwood's tail every year. 

7 hours ago, corchjay said:

I would say that most if not all of that top 100 has some type of "recruiting" going on.  

My opinion as well. I know Prattville used to do it as well when Bill Clark was there.

22 hours ago, bg5 said:

So Hoover will play:

#5 IMG

#9 St. John's

#28 Hewitt Trussville

#54 Thompson

And Pinson Valley who is the defending state champs & has one of the best QBs in the nation.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

My opinion as well. I know Prattville used to do it as well when Bill Clark was there.

Very true. I know Hoover, Spain Park and Mt. Brook either do or did at some point. Hoover especially under Rush Probst.