Jake Fromm breaks his hand

WFE12

Georgia QB Jake Fromm's Injury Reportedly Diagnosed as Broken Hand

TIMOTHY RAPP

Georgia Bulldogs quarterback Jake Frommreportedly suffered a broken left hand Monday in a "freak" accident at a lake, according to Trent Smallwood of Rivals.com.

It's Fromm's second offseason injury. Last month, he got a fishing lure lodged in his leg.

"Well, I was fishing, and it was getting dark," he said of that accident, per Jay Clemons of 11Alive.com. "My buddy and I were fishing at the top of the water. ... He tried to set the lure, and the lure came flying back at me, and it gets stuck in my leg. The rest is pretty much history."

Non-throwing hand and will miss no games they say.....and Nov is 5 months from now anyway......so, and he could recover from a compound fracture of something and be back to 100% in time for the AU game.....it usually works that way....

A UGA star could could tear both ACLs and be decapitated and I'd still bet on him being ready to return for the AU/UGA game

29 minutes ago, Tiger said:

A UGA star could could tear both ACLs and be decapitated and I'd still bet on him being ready to return for the AU/UGA game

tenor.gif

On 7/5/2018 at 7:19 AM, AU64 said:

Non-throwing hand and will miss no games they say.....and Nov is 5 months from now anyway......so, and he could recover from a compound fracture of something and be back to 100% in time for the AU game.....it usually works that way....

He would still need that hand for handling the ball.....

But he should be all healed up in a few weeks anyway.

He might as well transfer now.  Give Fields a quicker timeline to take over the starting spot. 

Archived