The most important part of the Trump-Putin summit no one is talking about

If you read this article it shows we have been lowering our numbers but under the Obama administration the Russians actually increased over the threshold and are now down below the threshold. This shows Obama was weak on confronting the Russians. That said nuclear weapons are taking a nasty turn with both sides looking for smaller weapons to actually use on the battlefield. These weapons would have many of the same issues as the larger ones radioactive fallout spreading beyond the battlefield effecting soldiers and non-soldiers alike and contaminating the soil and water for generations in the vicinity where used. 

Because they are smaller they also could more easily fall into the wrong hands like Terrorist organizations and because they are smaller I believe there is a better chance somebody decides to use them.

As much as people dislike Trump on the left it was Obama's policies that helped strengthen Putin. He and the same media that despises Trump basically laughed at Romney for mentioning Russia as our number one enemy during the debates. Apparently Romney was prescient.

I am not defending Trump some of his policies I disagree with some I agree with but the Russian issue falls directly on Obama, Hillary and Kerry as their policies put us where we are with Russia. 

Well, I appreciate that response, but I was really coming from a philosophic perspective instead of political.  

Even with 'reduced' numbers, there are thousands and thousands of them on both sides.  This is insanity.  The use of even a handful of these weapons would have dire consequences for our species - but hey!  We need lot's more!  Never mind we are already just 30 minutes away from an extinction event.

Archived