2018 Former 4* QB Cord Sandberg Commits to Auburn!!!

ellitor

1 hour ago, JFDTiger80 said:

NC State's Football stadium is not even on campus. That is not a good thing. When I think of my AU game day memories, a lot of it involved the campus before the game, and all the cool stuff going on.

WO! really? I never knew that. How far away from campus is the stadium? I think in the SEC only South Carolina has a off campus stadium. 

NC State's basketball stadium is also not on campus. They share it with the Carolina Hurricanes NHL team. 

I think only their women's basketball team still plays in an on-campus facility.

Either way, NC State football is about as mediocre as it gets. Imagine your main rival not even acknowledging you as being a rival lol. The UNC/NC State relationship is hilarious. 

• Like 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

WO! really? I never knew that. How far away from campus is the stadium? I think in the SEC only South Carolina has a off campus stadium. 

It's about a 5-10 minute drive on non-gamedays

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OV is over now headed to Red Stick where they won't understand a word from Eaux and the massively uninspiring Ensmingers.

IMO Cord will be enrolling at AU in a matter of days.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

IMO Cord will be enrolling at AU in a matter of days. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Hey Ellitor.  Did you quote ValleyTiger because that is what you are hearing/ expecting?

Edited by aubie17

3 minutes ago, aubie17 said:

Hey Ellitor.  Did you quote ValleyTiger because that is what you are hearing/ expecting?

Expecting yes. Hearing, not necessarily. Just giving my opinion. It was easier to quote him then to type agree. LOL

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Expecting yes. Hearing, not necessarily. Just giving my opinion. It was easier to quote him then to type agree. LOL

Is it Cord's plan to enroll somewhere next week? Is he on commit watch this weekend?

Just now, aubie17 said:

Is it Cord's plan to enroll somewhere next week? Is he on commit watch this weekend?

1.  Yes 2. No but shortly after. His official visit to LSU ends Monday.

Does he have a specific decision date set? Is lsu really a threat here? Is Auburn significantly leading? Thanks for your responses. 

1 minute ago, aubie17 said:

Does he have a specific decision date set? Is lsu really a threat here? Is Auburn significantly leading? Thanks for your responses. 

Yes LSU is a threat. They have not had a good QB for years.

5 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I agree with their quarterback troubles.  Wondering if they are a threat due to the head coach, offensive coordinator, and/or quarterbacks coach. 

1 hour ago, aubie17 said:

1. VIP 2. Don't know. 3. Don't know.

1 hour ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Doesn't mean they are a threat. As I outlined last week they may have a better QB sitch than us going into 2019.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Man...I should have played baseball....

Ftfy

Think the other players will call him Coach Sandberg?

QB wearing 24 or is that how old he is?

Could be wrong, naturally, but the last QB I remember wearing a "2*" number was pretty good (Doug Flutie, #22)...

11 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Could be wrong, naturally, but the last QB I remember wearing a "2*" number was pretty good (Doug Flutie, #22)...

tenor.gif?itemid=9587352

• Haha 4

This is so strange. 

first, it is like deja vu seeing Sandberg's gf/wife's twitter account and comparing it to Jarret Stidham's proposal to his gf's photos. They look like we cloned another JS, but only Left-handed.

I noticed his comments. It said he had an "awesome visit" to NC, and he said he "enjoyed his visit" to the plains.

It sounds like if you just read those comments, he had a better visit to NC. So how is it that some feel he will pick AU? Is this all just guessing?

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9587352

Sorry, I probably should have said a "Twenty-*" number.

IE: Doug Flutie was "22".  Cord is pictured wearing "24"...

Edited by AUsince72

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Sorry, I'm saying a "Twenty-*" number.

I know what you meant but your OP wording opened it up for a zinger.

Also Shea Patterson wore #20 at Ole Miss before transferring.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

I know what you meant but your OP wording opened it up for a zinger.

Also Shea Patterson wore #20 at Ole Miss before transferring.

AH, gotcha.  NOW, who's the one missing the joke?  HaHa!  Nicely done E!

10-4 on Patterson.  I knew there could be others, but Flutie was the last I recalled (and one of the best QB's ever IMHO).

5 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I noticed his comments. It said he had an "awesome visit" to NC, and he said he "enjoyed his visit" to the plains.

It sounds like if you just read those comments, he had a better visit to NC. So how is it that some feel he will pick AU? Is this all just guessing?

You are reading way too much in the tweets my man (Damn! I'm even talking like Keith now). I'd bet Golf's endless supply of beer Cord didn't pay no mind or check his NC St tweet before making his AU tweet. On your questions 1. That's where the info is pointing 2. No. See #1.

• Like 1