2018 Former 4* QB Cord Sandberg Commits to Auburn!!!

ellitor

No guarantee Kennedy would be the starter.  He wasn't at Bama.  At least Driscoll had a lot of starting experience.  I know that's comparing apples and oranges or bananas.  I still think coaches know what they are doing even if there is someone out there who will  disagree on every decision.

Can't say what the post is from Keith's latest tweet but can say there is no change from what's been trending here.

Edited by ellitor

20 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Can't say what the post is from Keith's latest tweet but can say there is no change from what's been trending here.

Sounds like great news for the Auburn Tigers then, right?

• Like 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2018 Former 4* QB Cord Sandberg Commits to Auburn!!!
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic

? boom Boomin 

I wonder how much his arm strength has developed?  that was one of few weaknesses.  

Loved how he was patient and could let a play develop.   Also moved around to extend plays as well as any HS kid I have seen.  Not a common thing among HS QBs.   Could make a lot of different throws, just not enough zip for SEC secondaries.  I am sure he is much stronger.  

WAR DAMN EAGLE!  

War Eagle and welcome aboard. This solidifies our QB depth and helps lessen the pain of the two players that did not commit to us.

• Like 1

Tell me how I am supposed to feel about this someone who knows more about the kind of player this guy is.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Tell me how I am supposed to feel about this someone who knows more about the kind of player this guy is.

He's decent how's that?

• Like 1

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just look no further than the post above yours

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Just look no further than the post above yours

I appreciate the honesty fam.

We are gonna have a heck of a QB lineup for the future now that Cord Sandberg committed, and Bo Nix will sign with us in 2019 to go along with QB's we have this year. Jarrett Stidham, Joey Gatewood and Malik Willis.

Edited by auburn4ever
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

He's decent how's that?

Sounds like a very capable backup qb. In the event something terrible happens we will not be totally screwed like in 2016.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I appreciate the honesty fam.

Referring to the “BOOM BOOM commit” description A4E so eloquently came up with

18 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

At least he's a grown-ass man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

War Eagle and welcome aboard. This solidifies our QB depth and helps lessen the pain of the two players that did not commit to us.

who did i miss besides Booth?