bama Reports Minor Violations

Proud Tiger

bama has reported their ANNUAL list of "minor" violations. I think they do this so the NCAA will think they are on the up and up as far as serious violations are concerned.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2018/07/alabama_reports_13_minor_viola.html

Totally laughable . Only 5 were football infractions. If anybody with some testicles takes over the NCAA they might get whats coming to them but I wouldn't bet the ranch on it. I just hope someday what goes on over there is brought to light. One can always hope.

WDE!!  

i would love to see them report a major violation

19 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i would love to see them report a major violation

Don't hold your breath brother?

17 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Don't hold your breath brother?

not me. lol freddie kitchens mother lived next door to me back in the day. i never met freddie....probably cus i am an auburn guy.......but i heard all kind of things. freddie got busted for shooting fish out at the damn in ohatchee. if i am not mistaken that was a felony but they had a laugh with him and let him go.

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

not me. lol freddie kitchens mother lived next door to me back in the day. i never met freddie....probably cus i am an auburn guy.......but i heard all kind of things. freddie got busted for shooting fish out at the damn in ohatchee. if i am not mistaken that was a felony but they had a laugh with him and let him go.

That's hilarious ?........rod and reel too much of a bother I suppose.

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

That's hilarious ?........rod and reel too much of a bother I suppose.

i believe it was a spur of the moment thing and was told he did not know it was against the law...........lol

37 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i believe it was a spur of the moment thing and was told he did not know it was against the law...........lol

So much for ignorance of the law is no excuse.........LOL bama's beloved Qb?

I figured a thread would come up with this topic. Don't think major violations don't happen with Auburn football because they do. I still find it hilarious when someone brings up the Nick Marshall arrest. So many of the Auburn faithful have a problem with Bama players and Dodge Chargers but when NM gets busted with weed, what is he driving? A Dodge Charger. That never gets old to me. ?

30 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I figured a thread would come up with this topic. Don't think major violations don't happen with Auburn football because they do. I still find it hilarious when someone brings up the Nick Marshall arrest. So many of the Auburn faithful have a problem with Bama players and Dodge Chargers but when NM gets busted with weed, what is he driving? A Dodge Charger. That never gets old to me. ?

There's the uater to make stuff up and pass it off as fact.  Nick Marshall was NEVER arrested for weed.  If you are going to come here at all, at least know what you are talking about prior to posting. 

Eh not much to this. Any major shool not commiting a handful of these every year isn't doing it right. 

9 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Don't think major violations don't happen with Auburn football because they do.

You keep telling yourself that....

"Don't waste any time with cheap shucks and misdemeanors."   Amiright?

2495357355_0cf93df2d2_o.jpg

11 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Don't come by here with your deflections and whataboutisms. You're a typical turd....not very smart. bammer has been dirty for years and I know this first hand. Before you get all smug and stuff and enjoy yourself too much explain "Sweet T" and the REC. bammer is an evil cesspool.

On 7/8/2018 at 9:54 AM, AUDub said:

Eh not much to this. Any major shool not commiting a handful of these every year isn't doing it right. 

Every program should report up to a dozen of these middling infractions annually just to show the ncaa they're monitoring things.

we should just have this as a stickie for every season. this thread pops up every year. most programs report these small violations. i wonder if any school has ever reported a major violation.

On 7/8/2018 at 9:02 AM, WarTiger said:

There's the uater to make stuff up and pass it off as fact.  Nick Marshall was NEVER arrested for weed.  If you are going to come here at all, at least know what you are talking about prior to posting. 

WT, I miss spoke. I apologize. NM was not arrested, he was cited but it doesn't change the fact that he was driving a Dodge Charger. You know the same kind of car a lot of Auburn folks accuse bama players of driving. It is hypocrisy to say the least. I really can't believe you responded to one of my posts because I know you don't like me.  

25 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

WT, I miss spoke. I apologize. NM was not arrested, he was cited but it doesn't change the fact that he was driving a Dodge Charger. You know the same kind of car a lot of Auburn folks accuse bama players of driving. It is hypocrisy to say the least. I really can't believe you responded to one of my posts because I know you don't like me.  

Hilarious you focus on the car.  Deflecting much?  For the record, I don't like any uaters.  Why? Because they are all arrogant, egotistical a**holes that think they are better than everybody else.  Only thing worse is combining that with making stuff up and passing it off as fact.  It's nice to read a comment from a uater here occasionally, just to reinforce why we all hate uat and their cesspool fanbase. 

Archived