Stidham gets engaged

GwillMac6

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You sir are a numnut.......................if you really want to watch a old TV series watch the Hartford Files not that crap. As for milk you got to be joking.

Wait it really took you this long to realize I was a crazy  numnut?! SMH. @bigbird knew right away. 1 point for bird! lol.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

CEO sounds even more professional and top tier. I LOVE IT DAG!!! WOOOO!!!.... Heck yah! Maybe her family can help the cause in getting the needed upgrades to Jordan Hare in the near future! lol. Grease em down Stiddy! But seriously best wishes in life to both on their new journey.

Her little sister is a current student at AU so those upgrades from the Brown and Stidham families may not be that far fetched...

29 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Her little sister is a current student at AU so those upgrades from the Brown and Stidham families may not be that far fetched...

O WOW. This is great news. I love to hear that maam! AidiAU with the inside scoop! haha. That would be amazing. Thanks!

Googling Hartford files...

Edit: Google has clarified..*the Rockford files*

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Googling Hartford files...

Edit: Google has clarified..*the Rockford files*

r.gif

if i might just throw this in here. cams a three time papa now. just had a son....well his wife.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if i might just throw this in here. cams a three time papa now. just had a son....well his wife.

O WOW! He has 3 now? I thought he only had 2. Thanks fifty! Looking forward to Chosen and the other 2 suiting up for Auburn in a couple of decades. WAR CAM EAGLE!

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Pretty sure she’s still his girlfriend, but yup. Their second son was born a couple of days ago! 

12 hours ago, WFE12 said:

That Gus has some small feet lol!

On 7/7/2018 at 7:59 PM, AUsince72 said:

Good.  So he can afford to stay through his Senior year.

On 7/7/2018 at 8:03 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Correct. Bagman was James Harden on this one. He really is the MVP! lol.

I love these 2 posts.

But uh fam, where's the gif of the proposal? A little disappointed in some of you. :( 

On 7/7/2018 at 2:30 PM, PowerOfDixieland said:

Here's to beautiful babies.  :clap:

I want their LOI for their kids immediately 

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I love these 2 posts.

But uh fam, where's the gif of the proposal? A little disappointed in some of you. :( 

Don't know about the proposal but here's the rest of his life...

980x.gif

On 7/7/2018 at 7:55 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Stidham hit the jackpot with this one. Not only is she obviously (duh!) good looking but her dad is one of the owners of the Houston Rockets. In short SHE IS LOADED! Way to go QB1! You certainly know how to pick em. Job well done.

Imagine...not even close to 25 and jetting all over the place nearly every weekend. They go everywhere! Geesh! 

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I love these 2 posts.

:[

home alone.gif

10 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Great, he has to help plan out a wedding. Well there goes our season...

Well lets all pitch in and lend a helping hand. I know a GREAT band to be the wedding singer! lol 

r.gif

44345.gif

35 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Great, he has to help plan out a wedding. Well there goes our season...

I have an idea to help with that. If Kenn tells him that every loss will move the wedding back 6 months he will have every incentive he needs to go undefeated and win the NC. Just a thought. ;)

8 hours ago, gr82be said:

I have an idea to help with that. If Kenn tells him that every loss will move the wedding back 6 months he will have every incentive he needs to go undefeated and win the NC. Just a thought. ;)

That could backfire too you know lol!  I know some men who would lose every game.  I don't blame them either.

4 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

That could backfire too you know lol!  I know some men who would lose every game.  I don't blame them either.

Have you seen his fiancée? Beautiful and loves sports!

9 minutes ago, toddc said:

Have you seen his fiancée? Beautiful and loves sports!

She might be the best most awesome wife ever.  I have however learned over the years that beauty only carries a relationship so far and no matter how pretty a girl may be if you are miserable then it won't matter in the end.  I hope for Jarrett's sake she is beautiful as well as all the other things that make a wife so special.  In his case I am sure he knows by now.

On 7/7/2018 at 9:01 PM, augolf1716 said:

You sir are a numnut.......................if you really want to watch a old TV series watch the Rockford Files not that crap. As for milk you got to be joking.

I love milk but also love "The Rockford Files". Best theme song for a TV show ever...

Archived