2020 4* Buck Quandarrius Robinson

ellitor

21 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

According to AUC 2020 DE Robinson has de-committed after a visit to bama. Link below is not premium.

https://auburn.247sports.com/Article/2020-defensive-end-Quandarrius-Robinson-de-commits-from-Tigers-128472716/

If this is reported here elsewhere I missed it.

Top of this page.  I was trying to link, but you will have to scroll up because I couldn't get it to work....  

Well guess that smarta** remark didn't work since this became the first post on the next page.....  Such is my life

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LKEEL75 said:

Top of this page.  I was trying to link, but you will have to scroll up because I couldn't get it to work

OK

On 1/30/2019 at 4:47 PM, toddc said:

Whoa on the Rambler hate! LOL I had a 1960 Rambler Ambassador that was loaded with power braking and steering, a/c etc... and it was awesome. That is until I started driving like a 4wd Jeep.

we had a 1966 Rambler Ambassador that was in the shop more than on the road. The Pacer was a rather cool looking car in its own way but went the way of the dodo!

• 4 months later...
  • ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* Buck Quandarrius Robinson
26 minutes ago, AURandy56 said:

Quindarrius Robinson joined Kennedy as a Bama commit today. 

This is absolutely sickening. I really thought T-Will would change our luck with recruiting LB’s in this state.

25 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

This is absolutely sickening. I really thought T-Will would change our luck with recruiting LB’s in this state.

May not be a bad loss if we get Phillip Webb. We are recruiting both for the Buck position but will only take one Buck in the class.

34 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

Our LB recruiting hasn’t been too bad. Still ahead for Simpson, Cameron Riley,  Tisdol, and maybe Steiner or Webb. 

Welp looks like the Jackson- Olin pipeline is officially dead. 2 straight years we did not get the stud that they produced. Though last year we did not even push for Bentley to be fair. Tim Vakakes I appreciate you fighting the good fight as long as you could but eventually the bama machine is going to get at least 1 of these kids and it did with Q. I thought it would be Coynis Miller but thankfully Garner worked his magic on that one. Same ol ish. We are getting back to the Chizik era with all of these Bama flips lately. First Kennedy now Q. I KNOW I KNOW we have a good shot at getting GREAT news friday on a prospect who is better and more talented but it still sucks. Only thing that will change this is consistently better on field results. 

1 hour ago, AURex said:

Where's Mikey?

Right here, waiting for AU to get some LB commits. As long as they keep snatching a LB signee away every year to play DE we need to sign 4 per cycle.

@ellitor, @WarDamnEagleWDE any chance we can flip him or has he shut everything down?  My impression was Auburn was very much in play so his commitment to Alabama so fast was surprising. 

15 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

@ellitor, @WarDamnEagleWDE any chance we can flip him or has he shut everything down?  My impression was Auburn was very much in play so his commitment to Alabama so fast was surprising. 

Didn't he decommit from us as soon as Bama paid him some attention?  

18 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

any chance we can flip him or has he shut everything down?  My impression was Auburn was very much in play so his commitment to Alabama so fast was surprising

I don’t think Auburn is going to worry about it too much if we get Philip Webb. As posted earlier, reports are both Webb and Robinson were recruited for the buck position and we’re only taking one buck in this class. Also this commitment for Bama isn’t fast. They’ve been trending for a couple months at least.

10 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

Didn't he decommit from us as soon as Bama paid him some attention?  

He decommitted a couple weeks after Sabin’s helicopter trip to his high school.

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Thats what I thought. My comment was a bad attempt at answering his question that no, I don't think he would flip back to Auburn as it was pretty obvious he was just waiting for the Bama offer.

37 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

No. Got beat head to head on this one. Sunseri worked his tail off here. All was above board. Can't win them all.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Had nothing to do with this. He was already wavering by this time. Got beat this time. He was a top priority for both Au and bama. Webb spin is just what it is spin. AU wanted this kid. He is a NFL All-Pro type of player. Was at the top of the bama board on D. Per Saban. Saban is a lot of things but he does not tell coaches stuff like this is it isn't true.

Last years AU performance had a LOT to do with him de-committing from AU.

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Welp looks like the Jackson- Olin pipeline is officially dead. 2 straight years we did not get the stud that they produced. Though last year we did not even push for Bentley to be fair. Tim Vakakes I appreciate you fighting the good fight as long as you could but eventually the bama machine is going to get at least 1 of these kids and it did with Q. I thought it would be Coynis Miller but thankfully Garner worked his magic on that one. Same ol ish. We are getting back to the Chizik era with all of these Bama flips lately. First Kennedy now Q. I KNOW I KNOW we have a good shot at getting GREAT news friday on a prospect who is better and more talented but it still sucks. Only thing that will change this is consistently better on field results. 

Not at all. Might lose one now and them. But the pipeline isn't dead.

10 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Had nothing to do with this. He was already wavering by this time.

I know & completely agree. Was just giving the time frame atl-tiger asked for.

12 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Webb spin is just what it is spin

Interesting. Info came from autigers07 who usually doesn't spin much. I got the impression it was 1st come 1st serve between the 2. Do you think differently than 07 in that we would have taken both?

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Interesting. Info came from autigers07 who usually doesn't spin much. I got the impression it was 1st come 1st serve between the 2. Do you think differently than 07 in that we would have taken both?

Hopefully it was 1st come 1st serve even if the staff did like QRob better IMO. Unless Webb isn't actually any good, which I doubt. Just seems we've gotten in trouble at times waiting for Plan A while a really good Plan B walks. 

2 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Not at all. Might lose one now and them. But the pipeline isn't dead.

Let me be dramatic!! I am in my feelings over losing Q and Kennedy to them! lol. I need a moment to compose myself here. I am sure I will be RE ENERGIZED by Friday though..........

3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Had nothing to do with this. He was already wavering by this time. Got beat this time. He was a top priority for both Au and bama. Webb spin is just what it is spin. AU wanted this kid. He is a NFL All-Pro type of player. Was at the top of the bama board on D. Per Saban. Saban is a lot of things but he does not tell coaches stuff like this is it isn't true.

Last years AU performance had a LOT to do with him de-committing from AU.

Not trying to call you out specifically here WDE but these kind of statements always make me chuckle. Kid hasn't played a down of college ball much less professional ball and he is an all-pro type of player. 🙄

Hate we lost one to the bammers though

Archived