2020 4* Buck Quandarrius Robinson

ellitor

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Me too buddy.  They ALWAYS work out better than the ones that get drug in kicking & screaming!

giphy.gif

WO WO we are more than that!!!! WE ARE FAMMY NOW!!!!!!!!!!! 

e.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WO WO we are more than that!!!! WE ARE FAMMY NOW!!!!!!!!!!! 

e.gif

If we could sign Lurch on defense that would be huge (pun intended). With all those hands snapping I thought I might find Thing among them. 

welcome aboard Mr. Robinson!

And here's to you, Mr. Robinson

Auburn loves you more than you will know

Wo, wo, wo

Hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey

34 minutes ago, LakeBum said:

And here's to you, Mr. Robinson

Auburn loves you more than you will know

Wo, wo, wo

Hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey

Just for that I’m going to go watch “The Graduate”. Well done....

Following in the footsteps of current Auburn buck linebacker Tadarian Moultry, Robinson played linebacker for the Mustangs last season, but is expected to be a pass rusher in 2018 and that is his likely home when he gets to the Plains. With the frame to add 20-30 more pounds by the time he plays for the Tigers, Robinson should be another good fit at the position for Garner and company.

"My mom's always told me, 'never forget who kissed you first,'" Robinson told 247Sports. "Even though she's a 'Bama fan. They (Auburn) saw something I didn't see in myself. I feel comfortable there, that's the main feeling. You go there and you feel like you're walking into your own house.

https://scout.com/college/auburn/Article/Auburn-Gets-Commitment-From-Top-2020-Edge-Rusher-119674714/

Great pick up, we always seem to have a good team when we have a lot of Robinson's and Jackson's on the team.:wareagle::wareagle::wareagle::wareagle:

17 hours ago, toddc said:

Can’t help but think CGM contract and program stability has a lot to do with our recruiting this year, and next, being waaaayyy ahead of where we’ve been in past years! Hard to hold in my excitement for my beloved Auburn Tigers ? and the future fun we’re gonna have.

CRG doing work here. 

16 hours ago, fredst said:

Good get. Still interesting to get Miller and Robinson from J-O but little apparent interest from Bentley. A little weird but no worries....

Bentley isn't very high  on our LB board. OP took his spot. 

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Bentley isn't very high  on our LB board. OP took his spot. 

Anything changed as far as Dean giving us a fair shot?  Thanks

18 hours ago, ellitor said:

Am I the only one that caught the coach saying that this kid is playing DE with his hand on the ground AND Safety?  That is quite a difference in ability.  Freakish athlete if true!

1 minute ago, LKEEL75 said:

Am I the only one that caught the coach saying that this kid is playing DE with his hand on the ground AND Safety?  That is quite a difference in ability.  Freakish athlete if true!

Check out his highlights. I was prepared to watch a linebacker and mostly watched one of the biggest nickel backs I've ever seen. 

I love to pick out guys who I think compare to Kenny Irons and Terrell Zachery. This recruiting cycle's nominees are Mark-Antony Richards and Jalen Curry.

Last cycle, I started looking for Kam Chancellors, because Richard Jibunor made me think of him. This guy makes me think of him even more. 

21 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Check out his highlights. I was prepared to watch a linebacker and mostly watched one of the biggest nickel backs I've ever seen. 

I love to pick out guys who I think compare to Kenny Irons and Terrell Zachery. This recruiting cycle's nominees are Mark-Antony Richards and Jalen Curry.

Last cycle, I started looking for Kam Chancellors, because Richard Jibunor made me think of him. This guy makes me think of him even more. 

Loof, that's quite the compliment...

quan-jerry-maguire-quotes.jpg

3 hours ago, gr82be said:

Loof, that's quite the compliment...

quan-jerry-maguire-quotes.jpg

And certainly a stretch. Basically he looks like Kam Chancellor and is doing Kam Chancellor things... against high school competition. To flip it around, Kam Chancellor looked like this guy against NFL competition. But hey, a man can dream.

48 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

So will he stay as a LB or will he be moved to Buck since he is used to playing with his hand on the ground? 

6th post on page 1...

Depends on how much he grows. Too early to make that call right now.

I officiated a game with this young man two weeks ago. He was playing DE with his hand in the dirt. Looked very good. This young man is very athletic. J.O. has a team full of athletic guys. I think he could be special.

• ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

have no idea how to embed a Hudl video

1. Go to the HUDL video page
2. Click the arrow pointing right at the bottom right of the video
3. click "embed"
4. Come back to AUF & click "source" at the top left of your dialogue box
5. Hit enter on your keyboard a couple times to go down a couple rows
6. Right click, then paste
7. Click "Source" again to make sure the video embedded
8. If you see the video frame them click "Submit Reply"

& Presto...

In Junior Highlights he is playing DE. Are we looking at him as a true LB or as a Buck? He has Height and wingspan at 6'4 1/2" and has time to put on Weight at 207. Seems to have good speed as he catches RB's from behind.

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Are we looking at him as a true LB or as a Buck?

Took him as a defensive athlete & will just see how he grows & let that determine his position.

Archived