SEC Media Days

WFE12

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

I think Davis may get a go.

Marlon, Ryan, Deshaun or Javaris?

J/k, I'm guessing you mean Deshaun and I would guess you're right. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Marlon, Ryan, Deshaun or Javaris?

J/k, I'm guessing you mean Deshaun and I would guess you're right. 

David. Son.

3 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

David. Son.

I'm not going to palm my face, because if I used appropriate force I wouldn't be able to see for a week.

He's only one of my favorite 3 or 4 players from the last 2 years.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I'm not going to palm my face, because if I used appropriate force I wouldn't be able to see for a week.

He's only one of my favorite 3 or 4 players from the last 2 years.

807FAD51-3B47-438E-93A9-D9330E4026D7.gif

Auburn quarterback Jarrett Stidham will be among the team's player representatives at SEC Media Days.

Stidham, who will be one of six quarterbacks at SEC Media Days, will be joined by defensive tackle Dontavius Russell and linebacker Deshaun Davis when Auburn appears next Thursday in Atlanta.

It's the first time Auburn is sending its starting quarterback to SEC Media Days since Jeremy Johnson went in 2015.

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Auburn quarterback Jarrett Stidham will be among the team's player representatives at SEC Media Days.

Stidham, who will be one of six quarterbacks at SEC Media Days, will be joined by defensive tackle Dontavius Russell and linebacker Deshaun Davis when Auburn appears next Thursday in Atlanta.

It's the first time Auburn is sending its starting quarterback to SEC Media Days since Jeremy Johnson went in 2015.

We haven't publicly announced a starting quarterback prior to Media Days since then either so...I mean it's only been 2 full seasons in between since then. Doubt that's a rarity in CFB. By the way @toddc, that's not directed at you. I assume you copied and pasted this. Thanks for doing so. 

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

IMG_1298.PNG

I like our media cover. I think most of them look pretty good. My least favorite is Texas A & M. Jimbo looks like a used car salesman.

2 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I like our media cover. I think most of them look pretty good. My least favorite is Texas A & M. Jimbo looks like a used car salesman.

Missouri's looks like a "Now Showing" poster at the movie theater. I do like Auburn's more than the rest for sure. 

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

Missouri's looks like a "Now Showing" poster at the movie theater. I do like Auburn's more than the rest for sure. 

Actually that IS pretty bad. I saw a couple of sports writers picks and they like LSU. Meh from me on that one. I thought it was a yawn. 

1 hour ago, BJCrawford said:

Actually that IS pretty bad. I saw a couple of sports writers picks and they like LSU. Meh from me on that one. I thought it was a yawn. 

I think this year they are all pretty blah.  Nothing to write home about.  

6 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I haven't seen the A&M  one, but I've always thought Jimbo looks like either a truck driver or Gomer Pyle.  I didn't like him when he was at Auburn either.

47 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

For any who might prefer the written word (including the questions) and/or wish to pull out quotes for discussion,

a transcript is now up at https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/what-auburn-coach-gus-malzahn-said-at-sec-media-days-2018/

The comment about Jarrett being free in the offense and a “coach” on the field is much needed and something else we’ve needed for awhile. 

Archived