If Roe v. Wade gets overturned, it wouldn’t ban abortion

NolaAuTiger

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Ironic. I’ve stopped counting how many times I’ve been called a white privileged bigot racist.

Being pro-choice isn’t being pro-abortion.  It’s just realizing that a woman’s body is her own to do with what she will. So supporting pro choice candidates isn’t supporting abortion. 

I’m sorry but I don’t think supporting a racist is anything other than condoning racism. 

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Has he had any? 

Hmm let’s see, he’s been under investigation ever since he took office. Does that count for anything? I mean, is that accountability or can you conjure an excuse?

5 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Being pro-choice isn’t being pro-abortion.  It’s just realizing that a woman’s body is her own to do with what she will. So supporting pro choice candidates isn’t supporting abortion. 

Her body is her own and so is the life inside her, which has its own DNA and heartbeat? Got it.

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m sorry but I don’t think supporting a racist is anything other than condoning racism. 

Wow...that's some major dissembling .  And for the record, abortion does rip a baby apart.

https://www.abortionprocedures.com/induction/

10 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Since you can’t provide anything else and want another default Trump debate, then fine. 

Well I don’t think Trump is a racist. David Duke is a racist. Members of the kkk are racists. Members of the black panthers are racists. Black supremacists are racists. White supremacists are racists. 

Trump doesn’t mirror those guys. My goodness he married an immigrant and has pardoned black people. Why doesn’t that count? What is your standard?

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Well I don’t think Trump is a racist. David Duke is a racist. Members of the kkk are racists. Members of the black panthers are racists. Black supremacists are racists. White supremacists are racists. 

Trump doesn’t mirror those guys. My goodness he married an immigrant and has pardoned black people. Why doesn’t that count? What is your standard?

Trump not a racist......but the racist sure do love him. He loves them too. 

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

Trump not a racist......but the racist sure do love him. He loves them too. 

He’s definitely in bed with muh Russians and racists. Probably even in bed with Russian racists.

42 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I stopped counting how many times I’ve been referred to as a baby killer because I’m a Democrat.

Do you mean by members of this message board in responses? Have never heard  anyone refer to a Democrat as a "baby killer". 

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Do you mean by members of this message board in responses? Have never heard  anyone refer to a Democrat as a "baby killer". 

No dear. 

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

*ahem* 

Proud, off the top of my head. 

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

No dear. 

I doubt you have been called "baby killer" in your professional life by co-workers. You are in education if I remember correctly,  that accusation is law suit heaven.

Has to be from your social life. Ever think about adjusting it. 

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Yes, if I’m following where he is going with the question - in light of views he’s expressed before. Is that ok Alex or did I jump the gun?

He asked a question. It was answered “no “ by people with a working brain. No one ever declined to use the pill, decided not to use a condom, took an extra stroke or had consensual sex vs not thinking ; if we or I get knocked up, no sweat. we’ll just go to plannned parenthood and let the liberals kill the little bastard and the angry republicans can pay for it all. 

Just now, alexava said:

He asked a question. It was answered “no “ by people with a working brain. No one ever declined to use the pill, decided not to use a condom, took an extra stroke or had consensual sex vs not thinking ; if we or I get knocked up, no sweat. we’ll just go to plannned parenthood and let the liberals kill the little bastard and the angry republicans can pay for it all. 

Huh???? Why are you blowing up? Did you not follow my response??? Good grief. If you want an argument, just tell me. But this doesn’t make any sense.....

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Huh???? Why are you blowing up? Did you not follow my response??? Good grief. If you want an argument, just tell me. But this doesn’t make any sense.....

Unless his point was that it would not reduce unwanted pregnancies....I just considered that.. I did blow up needlessly. Forgive me. I assumed wrong. 

Just now, alexava said:

Unless his point was that it would not reduce unwanted pregnancies....I just considered that.. I did blow up needlessly. Forgive me. I assumed wrong. 

I thought the point was that it arguably would reduce/potentially reduce unwanted pregnancies. I didn’t think he was literally asking for a yes or no answer. Either way, all good.

And I can dig up a lot more, Salty. In short, characterizing abortion as murder, killing an innocent or some variation thereof is a common theme, even here. 

16 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I doubt you have been called "baby killer" in your professional life by co-workers. You are in education if I remember correctly,  that accusation is law suit heaven.

Has to be from your social life. Ever think about adjusting it. 

There are other social media platforms.

Despite the accusations here that I brainwash children, I don’t discuss politics at work unless I’m alone with like minded adults with no students. 

And trust me, I have adjusted my life. There are many people who are no longer a part of my life as of late. 

Archived