Sign in to follow this  
RunInRed

Bama LB Terrell Lewis Injured

Recommended Posts





Going to be another thin year at LB for Alabama. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AUDub said:

Going to be another thin year at LB for Alabama. 

Yeah.

Poor bastards are suffering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Yeah.

Poor bastards are suffering.

It is an issue. They were hobbled badly last year for the IB. May have to ask Holcombe, a poor man's Jake Holland at best, to come back out for football after he decided to focus on baseball this spring. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It is an issue. They were hobbled badly last year for the IB. May have to ask Holcombe, a poor man's Jake Holland at best, to come back out for football after he decided to focus on baseball this spring. 

Interesting...

Not sure a "rich man's" Jake Holland would be much help.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Interesting...

Not sure a "rich man's" Jake Holland would be much help.

Considering how his ass got run over when he got his shot, he wasn’t. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this