Countdown to kick off!

ncaajunkie

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I’m too excited about UCF/UCONN tonight 

And a UCF player is coming off on a stretcher after the kickoff return. He’s still laying there... man I hate that for the guy. 

Devin Aromashodu

Screenshot_20180830-202257~2.png

Screenshot_20180830-202522~2.png

Aubie 

BA2FF329-8F6B-4CAF-97C4-032F25A17A41.jpeg

339FC887-1CEB-4DF5-9A12-3EC3F9A5B914.jpeg

87BCF57A-E533-4C5D-A082-E5F743C4544E.jpeg

1, y'all.

We're down to 1.

How am I supposed to work today?

PS - hoping to see some of that Mon Adams type of stuff from #5 tomorrow.

Thanks for this thread @ncaajunkie. It's been a fun month posting and seeing the others on here. Can't wait until tomorrow when the clock hits 00. War Eagle! 

3 hours ago, gr82be said:

Thanks for this thread @ncaajunkie. It's been a fun month posting and seeing the others on here. Can't wait until tomorrow when the clock hits 00. War Eagle! 

27 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Seconded.

Trips here!

Just now, WarEagle2423 said:

We are a basketball school. 

I knew we always had a good chess program but football was a new one.  I wonder if I can do body paint like I do for the chess matches.  

Thank you! Y’all are too nice and I want to thank everyone that’s contributed! Every comment, every post, every picture and video you guys post. A  big thank you!  Keeping up with this and checking it daily. With you guys imput this doesn’t work. Big thank you! The wait is finally over so lets enjoy some auburn football and some other teams might play too!  War damn eagle! 

15 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Further to above, I don't think I can wait one second longer.

Image result for iron bowl 1 second

I think I could spend hours just watching this gif.

4 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Look at the mighty pac 12 struggling against San Diego state... 

Yeah, but that's not their best team, and they probably weren't as jacked up for a game as our guys (and U Dub's) are for it being a top 10 matchup

4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Screenshot_20180901-061930~2.pngtumblr_mekrwxkzxx1qm10fto1_250.gif

Hey now, 0 is powerful. Multiply any positive number with it, and they both become 0. Now wouldn't that make for a great teammate?

8 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Hey now, 0 is powerful. Multiply any positive number with it, and they both become 0. Now wouldn't that make for a great teammate?

My wife is an elementary school teacher so Schoolhouse Rock has made a comeback in the house. It's timeless. 

26 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

12 minutes ago, gr82be said:

My wife is an elementary school teacher so Schoolhouse Rock has made a comeback in the house. It's timeless. 

I hereby offer up to the court of public opinion that we vote on who was the best teammate without getting a lot of credit as "zeros". Powerful players in the game who don't get their proper respect. All in favor?

Archived