anyone interested in a hillary debate?

aubiefifty

we can name stuff she is supposed to be guilty of and discuss and maybe add facts to the discussion. for the record i am not big on hillary and did not vote for her but i think she gets smeared so much i would love to see certain incidents and facts to back them up. anyone game?

Friend just delivered Angels Envy and Buffalo Trace. I'll consider it later. 

11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Friend just delivered Angels Envy and Buffalo Trace. I'll consider it later. 

Buffalo Trace is one of my go to bourbons. Give Eagle Rare a taste. It’s amazing. 

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

She's almost as old as I am.....j/k j/k

well during the election coverage golf it was said she wears depends now. you that old yet?   lol

According to Madeleine Albright, there's a lot of people right now in a special place of Hell.. Now that I think of it, the meltdowns and breakdowns have been on going for quite a while. So they probably do feel like they are currently in Hell. However, they aren't in a special place of Hell because they are all about equality and being treated the same.

Poor Hillary doesn't seem to know when to go away and quit making a fool of herself. Now she has the gall to criticize Trump in meeting with Putin after she was a miserable failure as SOS. She seems to have forgot the embarrassing moment when she gave Putin the infamous "help" button. I think all she can remember is losing the election.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/15/hillary-clinton-hits-trump-over-putin-summit-with-world-cup-reference.html

Archived