Wisconsin...

15 hours ago, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

Would you guys mind telling your president that Reagan won Wisconsin?  By a  9 point margin.

Wow.  I am speechless at the total lack of intelligence...

Are you Canadian?

37 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Are you Canadian?

POTUS has done his best to alienate everyone he can except a couple notable dictators. One of the very few things he's been successful at. Who are we to deny him that victory?

39 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Are you Canadian?

Also, yet again, isn't the biggest issue here that POTUS is some combination of liar, complete idiot and insulting the intelligence of the American people? 

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

POTUS has done his best to alienate everyone he can except a couple notable dictators. One of the very few things he's been successful at. Who are we to deny him that victory?

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Also, yet again, isn't the biggest issue here that POTUS is some combination of liar, complete idiot and insulting the intelligence of the American people? 

So that means he's not president?

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

So that means he's not president?

That means that he is president because many Americans would rather yell at each other than focus on real problems. Another victory of his.

He is playing the base instincts of this country like a fiddle. Some of us are looking to distance ourselves from that as much as possible and we will have clear consciences when history judges this time in our country.

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

That means that he is president because many Americans would rather yell at each other than focus on real problems. Another victory of his.

He is playing the base instincts of this country like a fiddle. Some of us are looking to distance ourselves from that as much as possible and we will have clear consciences when history judges this time in our country.

That's fine, distance yourself. I didn't vote for him and disagree with many things he does and am even more frustrated with his ranting/babbling. That said, he is the president. He isn't your president or my president. He is our president...like him, hate him, agree with him, or voted for him. 

And to say he is president because "many Americans would rather yell at each other than focus on real problems." Is one of the leading reasons he won. The elitist, better than you mindset pushed many to vote for him. The Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvanian voters prove that.

Just now, bigbird said:

That's fine, distance yourself. I didn't vote for him and disagree with many things he does and am even more frustrated with his ranting/babbling. That said, he is the president. He isn't your president or my president. He is our president...like him, hate him, agree with him, or voted for him. 

That is factually accurate. It is the least important thing in this thread, just like Homer's response was the least important thing in the thread about the remains of the soldiers coming home. Especially since it was painfully obvious that hyperbole was being used in both cases.

It would be nice to see the scumbag and his sycophants held to that same level of scrutiny. Instead, it is the response from critics that seems to consistently be the target.

57 minutes ago, bigbird said:

And to say he is president because "many Americans would rather yell at each other than focus on real problems." Is one of the leading reasons he won. The elitist, better than you mindset pushed many to vote for him. The Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvanian voters prove that.

Didn't see the second paragraph before.

I'm sorry if pointing out a pattern of focusing on reactions rather than events comes across as elitist or better than you. Doesn't seem any more of either than judging others for how they react to a madman doing his best to disassemble our democracy. Either way, it is rather dissimilar from Hillary Clinton choosing to not even visit Wisconsin. And certainly not worse than the treatment Democrats got for the entirety of the Obama experience.

41 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'm sorry if pointing out a pattern of focusing on reactions rather than events comes across as elitist or better than you. 

I accept your apology.

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

The elitist, better than you mindset pushed many to vote for him. The Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvanian voters prove that.

Sorry Bird but putting any of the posters on this site into the category of "elitist" is a stretch.   I've yet to see any of them who might be considered more perceptive or sophisticated than the majority of the deplorables who got DT elected.    It's a shame for them to look down on so many of their fellow Americans with such disdain. 

Abraham Lincoln...: "God must have loved the common man, he made so many of them" 

14 hours ago, AU64 said:

Sorry Bird but putting any of the posters on this site into the category of "elitist" is a stretch.   I've yet to see any of them who might be considered more perceptive or sophisticated than the majority of the deplorables who got DT elected.    It's a shame for them to look down on so many of their fellow Americans with such disdain. 

Abraham Lincoln...: "God must have loved the common man, he made so many of them" 

Cute. 

15 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

That a boy ICHY thanks

Shoot...I have more face palms from ICHY than you guys  combined.:)

I've been thinking about getting him a new keyboard with more than one emoji though......that might change the balance of insults a bit 

On 7/15/2018 at 10:20 AM, bigbird said:

He's president, not God. 

Archived