President chickens out in front of his daddy

TitanTiger

20 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Bro, there's a difference between making nice in front of the media and throwing your entire intelligence community under the bus in front of the world.

Objective people can disfavor his comments from today. You’re one of the few on here who hasn’t shot their credibility. You don’t bash him at all costs. You’ve even credited him when he deserved it (not much, but more than “others”). So this Bud’s for you Mr Brad ? 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Objective people can disfavor his comments from today. You’re one of the few on here who hasn’t shot their credibility. You don’t bash him at all costs. You’ve even credited him when he deserved it (not much, but more than “others”). So this Bud’s for you Mr Brad ? 

:eek2:

Russia will always be our adversary. There’s no compromise with them. The only way they get stronger is if we get weaker. Trump was wrong today. God forbid Russia gets bolder in their attacks.

I give him credit when it’s due, and his words today deserve anything but credit.

17 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Russia will always be our adversary. There’s no compromise with them. The only way they get stronger is if we get weaker. Trump was wrong today. God forbid Russia gets bolder in their attacks.

I give him credit when it’s due, and his words today deserve anything but credit.

Integrity right here.

25 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I appreciate you recognize this. However, I hope you also recognize this as the next step in a pattern and not an anomaly. And If he was this bad in public, think about how submissive he likely was in private.

9 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Integrity right here.

My natural instinct is to defend him, which I would think is understandable if we’re being honest. But this isn’t even a toss up.

2 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Can you expound?

Well, his performance today was not a surprise to many that have followed this story— was it a surprise to you?

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Well, his performance today was not a surprise to many that have followed this story— was it a surprise to you?

I wouldn’t have put it past him. It is not the first time he has chosen his words poorly. With that said, many others who “follow his story” come off as people who aren’t objective. What I mean is this: their positions don’t change - If Trump does it, it’s automatically condemnable. 

2 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I wouldn’t have put it past him. It is not the first time he has chosen his words poorly. With that said, many others who “follow his story” come off as people who aren’t objective. What I mean is this: their positions don’t change - If Trump does it, it’s automatically condemnable. 

Some perhaps, but this behavior today was consistent with his rhetoric from the campaign forwards.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Some perhaps, but this behavior today was consistent with his rhetoric from the campaign forwards.

Understood but I disagree. It was inconsistent with a great weight of his rhetoric. It certainly wasn’t “putting America first.”

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Understood but I disagree. It was inconsistent with a great weight of his rhetoric. It certainly wasn’t “putting America first.”

It was consistent with his rhetoric on Russia and Putin— that has always been an exception to putting America first.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

It was consistent with his rhetoric on Russia and Putin— that has always been an exception to putting America first.

If you say so. But anyways

23 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The record is clear to any who wish to view it. He did not just misspeak today. 

He has misspoken before. I won’t argue with that.

(I’m not being snarky or witty) Is there anything he has done, in his capacity as Executive, that you condone? 

Not withstanding that liar Brennan's comments, I expect DT does not have much respect for many in the intelligence community after they set him up with the Steele dossier. The leadership of the FBI and intelligence community lost my respect a long time ago...not that it matters of course....but some are wondering who DT is working for but you might also want to consider who the intelligence community is loyal too also.   JMO

PS..my distrust in the intelligence community is not about the rank and file...but the top leadership is up their a** in political malfeasance and have repeatedly lied to congress and the American people. 

Archived