President chickens out in front of his daddy

TitanTiger

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m in town if you want to be a man and face me with your keyboard threats and insults. 

I have never made threats to you and you are sure one to complain about insults. I would love to see you. Right now my wife is having a painful hip problem. She had an MRI today and sees as orthopedic doc tomorrow afternoon. Send me a PM with your schedule and maybe we can work something out. I'm sure neither of us is the same person we portray here.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I have never made threats to you and you are sure one to complain about insults. I would love to see you. Right now my wife is having a painful hip problem. She had an MRI today and sees as orthopedic doc tomorrow afternoon. Send me a PM with your schedule and maybe we can work something out.

Both my hips had AVR, avascular necrosis, reason for my hip replacements. Check it out......... what Bo had as well I believe

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Both my hips had AVR, avascular necrosis, reason for my hip replacements. Check it out......... what Bo had as well I believe

We will just have to see what he MRI shows when we see doc tomorrow. I will ask him about this. Thanks.

33 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I have never made threats to you and you are sure one to complain about insults. I would love to see you. Right now my wife is having a painful hip problem. She had an MRI today and sees as orthopedic doc tomorrow afternoon. Send me a PM with your schedule and maybe we can work something out. I'm sure neither of us is the same person we portray here.

I’ll be done with conference at 11. Caroline Marshall Draugton Center. 

9 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I will be honored to come and stand in for PT.......but only if I can bring my two big brothers with me. 

34 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Wife's app't is 1:30 in Opelika so it would have to be around 3 or later since they are usually late. Wecould be back in Auburn by then. Hope that works for you. If not the next time you are here. By the way. where is the Caroline Draughon Center. Is it in the library?

12 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Wife's app't is 1:30 in Opelika so it would have to be around 3 or later since they are usually late. Wecould be back in Auburn by then. Hope that works for you. If not the next time you are here.

Y’all should live stream it!

16 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Wife's app't is 1:30 in Opelika so it would have to be around 3 or later since they are usually late. Wecould be back in Auburn by then. Hope that works for you. If not the next time you are here.

Let me know if you set up a meeting PT. Alexei and Boris, my older brothers. They will have your back. 

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Let me know if you set up a meeting PT. Alexei and Boris, my older brothers. They will have your back. 

LOL. I would love to meet them too but I'm sure elle wouldn't whack me.

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m in town if you want to be a man and face me with your keyboard threats and insults. 

Please tell me your joking Elle.

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

Please tell me your joking Elle.

Why? I would love to meet elle in person or anyone else here.

11 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Why? I would love to meet elle in person or anyone else here.

Maybe I misread PT......I thought she was challenging you to a duel.

6 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Maybe I misread PT......I thought she was challenging you to a deul.

A duel? ?

Like I’m going to go forty paces with the elderly.  

Just now, kevon67 said:

? couldnt change quick enough........forgot you are a teacher.

Didn’t even notice the spelling mistake. Brain has been overloaded with information this week. Got to go to the airmen museum in Tuskegee today. Very powerful. 

59 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

have a great conference and enjoy the Plains elle. Boris and Alexei both have shoulder problems and won't make it

elle.....update. Just a thought but I could meet you at McDonalds on Magnolia at around 11:15 if that works for you. Easy parking and we could chat over a cup of coffee. That would give us a little time before I have to take my wife to doc. These ole bones are off to bed but I will check for your response in the morning. Cheers.

3 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I assume "they" is the administration and I think goal is not to consider them an enemy. Shouldn't all Americans hope for as much?

I think you know the answer to that, or at least the answer from this forum Trump at one time was tagged as an isolationist for wanting a wall and being against globalism. Yet, it's the anti-Trump folks who don't even want Trump to meet with Kim Jung Un or Putin because they are not our allies and have been aggressive towards the U.S..

When people who don't like the two party system talk about both parties being the same, it's on issues like foreign policy where both parties morph into one party and support military action or conflict with other countries. We simultaneously want to be the world police taking out the bad guys but at the same we never make peace with them or actually fix the problem. 

I don't want a war with Russia, yet both Dems and the GOP seem eager for it. Both parties don't seem content with the sanctions against Russia and several people in government, politics, and the media have continually compared Russia meddling in our election to Pearl Harbor or have called it "an act of war". It's atrocious hyperbole to compare the two situations and shouldn't be allowed to stand and be taken seriously. The U.S. responded to Pearl Harbor by getting into WW2. Are people who use that God awful analogy really going to advocate for a similar response to Pearl Harbor by wanting the U.S. to go to war with Russia? If not, then those people need to stop with the comparisons to Pearl Harbor because it's just absurd to compare a situation that resulted in the U.S. going to war vs. something that people are just demagoguing because they want Trump to talk tougher to Putin on.

7 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

elle.....update. Just a thought but I could meet you at McDonalds on Magnolia at around 11:15 if that works for you. Easy parking and we could chat over a cup of coffee. That would give us a little time before I have to take my wife to doc. These ole bones are off to bed but I will check for your response in the morning. Cheers.

I’ll be there as soon as conference ends.

Archived