President chickens out in front of his daddy

TitanTiger

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’ll be there as soon as conference ends.

OK. I will be there at 11:15.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are you miss cleo now?

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I will be honored to come and stand in for PT.......but only if I can bring my two big brothers with me. 

that sounds just like you. needing two older brothers to handle one woman? nice. it was not funny with some of the heated arguments on here....

19 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I think the major takeaway is that they met at all and hopefully will build on that in time. Better to talk than launch nukes at each other. And one fact......in spite of all the gnashing of teeth about the PC, none of us know what was said/agreed to in their one on one meeting.

the truth is president bone spurs was aided by the russians because he was considered an easy foe and he could get his way easily and would have problems with hillary. you know that plane that took off a couple or three years go and just vanished. NI has reported it was the russians. and recently a chemical attack was made in england i believe and it was traced back to the russians as well. anyone that would trust the former kgb head and his murdering ways thinking he means the us well is not very bright.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

the truth is president bone spurs was aided by the russians because he was considered an easy foe and he could get his way easily and would have problems with hillary. you know that plane that took off a couple or three years go and just vanished. NI has reported it was the russians. and recently a chemical attack was made in england i believe and it was traced back to the russians as well. anyone that would trust the former kgb head and his murdering ways thinking he means the us well is not very bright.

I think your "truth" is opinion. I fully agree no one should trust Putin and I doubt Trump does. Netanyahu met with little fanfare with Putin a couple of weeks ago in Israel followed by a PC where they said the usual nice words. Do you think Netanyahu trusts him? No but he didn't get bashed like Trump has from all his haters.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

I think your "truth" is opinion. I fully agree no one should trust Putin and I doubt Trump does. Netanyahu met with little fanfare with Putin a couple of weeks ago in Israel followed by a PC where they said the usual nice words. Do you think Netanyahu trusts him? No but he didn't get bashed like Trump has from all his haters.

net is not a lying moron like bone spurs that i know of. i will be so glad when all the facts come out. but then most of his base could care less about facts. now that is a fact.

37 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

that sounds just like you. needing two older brothers to handle one woman?

Yep. I am a coward when facing a hostile woman fifty.....:sad2:

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

twas a playful shot salty. but i will meet you at sonic if you are buying. i am a geezer on a fixed income........

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

salty tiger.......the womens pet, the mens thret, and punks pin up boy........lol

20 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Running behind, how long can you wait? 

I would have to leave no later than 12:30 to get home and take my wife to doc. I will just come at 11:30 unless you think you will be even later than that.

18 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I assume "they" is the administration and I think goal is not to consider them an enemy. Shouldn't all Americans hope for as much?

Well, there's the final argument for this administration, patriotism.  :no:

58 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I would have to leave no later than 12:30 to get home and take my wife to doc. I will just come at 11:30 unless you think you will be even later than that.

I’m out. On the way. 

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I will just come at 11:30

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:
2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I’m out. On the way. 

and........we all wait patiently on the report.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

salty tiger.......the womens pet, the mens thret, and punks pin up boy........lol

wake up salty this was not a diss..............it basically says you are loved by everyone. it says you are a studmuffin. am i gonna have to quit joking with you?

17 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

wake up salty this was not a diss..............it basically says you are loved by everyone. it says you are a studmuffin. am i gonna have to quit joking with you?

Thanks fifty, I was not sure about the pin up boy stuff

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks fifty, I was not sure about the pin up boy stuff

i understand salty. i just want you to hate me for the right reasons...........lol

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

and........we all wait patiently on the report.

Ladies first but I'm still able to type?

57 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

@NolaAuTiger will be serving subpoenas to everyone that had lunch at MacDonald's on Magnolia today. We want to know what was said. 

Be sure he spells McDonald's correctly or I will declare it null and void. Still waiting for lady first.

Archived