NRA infiltrated by Russia, too?

McLoofus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

To be fair, somebody here who is active in the NRA said that a lot of change is needed at the top.

i knew ted nugent was a commie bastid..........

From notorious liberal MSM liberal gun-and-trump haters Breitbart:

Butina, the Americans, and the Russian official allegedly worked to organize a meeting of influential Russians with ties to President Vladimir Putin and American conservatives at the 2017 National Prayer Breakfast. The Russian official allegedly stresses the need to avoid the appearance of any official Russian government organizing effort. Butina allegedly suggested including clergy from the Russian Orthodox Church and the Russian ambassador to the U.S.

Butina and one of the Americans allegedly suggesedt their aims included creating a “back channel” between, as the American put it in an email to another person in October 2016, “the Kremlin and key [Republican] leaders through, of all conduits, the [NRA.]” Other communications between Butina and the Russian official repeatedly suggest they believed Republicans would make better potential partners on issues like fighting ISIS than Democrats. Given her involvement in the gun rights movement, this placed Butina well to become more influential if the GOP won the 2016 election. Much of the advice the Americans and the Russian official gave Butina had to do with steps to build her star in American conservative circles.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/16/doj-young-russian-gun-rights-activist-is-kremlin-agent/

So Butina infiltrated the NRA? Not as bad as Valarie Jarrett infiltrating the White House but that's the world we live in these days. Commies, commies everywhere. Just think, the people decrying the Ruskies today were wearing Che Guveara tee shirts just a few short years ago. "The times, they are a' changin'". Or so Dylan sang.

26 minutes ago, Mikey said:

So Butina infiltrated the NRA? Not as bad as Valarie Jarrett infiltrating the White House but that's the world we live in these days. Commies, commies everywhere. Just think, the people decrying the Ruskies today were wearing Che Guveara tee shirts just a few short years ago. "The times, they are a' changin'". Or so Dylan sang. 

Sometimes, you guys are nothing more than a self-parody.

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

And as another poster noted the lefts intelligence hero Jon Brennan lied under oath to Congress and once voted Communist. Good old intelligence guru Clapper also lied under oath.

I laugh at all the incidents of people meeting with arrested Russian officials. I once worked very closely with a Russian guy on our Space Station program. He got arrested for supposedly giving us to much info. We never saw him again. Guess I better not ever get involved in politics.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

And as another poster noted the lefts intelligence hero Jon Brennan lied under oath to Congress and once voted Communist. Good old intelligence guru Clapper also lied under oath.

Can’t stay on point?

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Damn. Where's Joe McCarthy now that we actually need him?

I remember this like yesterday I know your joking homer

8 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

What do you think the point is?

Only point I can see in the entire thread is that the gal loves to have her picture made............

wonder who paid the redhead to ask these people for a pic with her?

10 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

NYY7cDE.jpg

Whatabouts are important. They reveal the hypocrisy of the left. I understand that the libbies don't like for people to point and laugh at their hypocrisy through the whatabouts, but I'll do my best to make sure whatabouts don't go away any time soon.

Archived