NRA infiltrated by Russia, too?

McLoofus

37388602_10102203247411772_4935880672599343104_n.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

37388602_10102203247411772_4935880672599343104_n.jpg

I'd say that stupid is accusing Trump of being buddies with Putin when Trump is increasing military aid to the Ukraine and ordering attacks on Russian soldiers in Syria. Is that the sort of stupid you're proud of?

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

I'd say that stupid is accusing Trump of being buddies with Putin when Trump is increasing military aid to the Ukraine and ordering attacks on Russian soldiers in Syria. Is that the sort of stupid you're proud of?

no sir. i know something is bad off with trump and putin. that would be aimed more at your type mikey. no sense arguing with you because you can be presented with facts and you still denie them or deflect or whatever. never once have i seen you admit the truth. to me that makes you suspect in just about everything you say. nice try sweety but you can sling your bull at someone else.

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

no sir. i know something is bad off with trump and putin. that would be aimed more at your type mikey. no sense arguing with you because you can be presented with facts and you still denie them or deflect or whatever. never once have i seen you admit the truth. to me that makes you suspect in just about everything you say. nice try sweety but you can sling your bull at someone else.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/20/pentagon-send-200-million-military-aid-package-ukr/ 

Here's facts for you. Read 'em and weep.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

and? go google trump wanting to ease sanctions against russia until congress pushed back. that is fact as well, i saw him discuss it on the tele. i bet bone spurs does not like it cus it hurts his daddy.

12 hours ago, Mikey said:

What makes you so damn sure Trump was behind this?  There are a bunch of people in his administration that are acting in the best interests of the country - at least I'd like to think so - even if it means they have to work around Trump.  And seeing how his personal behavior with Trump has caused such a reaction - even from folks supposed on his side - he may just have enough sense to realize there are limits to what he can and can't do regarding Russia.  In fact, it might be significant that this came right after Trump's performance in Helsinki.  Would have been problematic for Trump to nix that in the middle of the uproar.

Knowing Trump's regard for details, I suspect he also simply dismisses these actions as small potatoes.  It's naive to believe this sort of thing defines Trump's position on Russia - and perhaps even more importantly, Putin.  If he really is prepared to take a tough line on Russia, all he has to do is say so.  Hell, he cannot even admit they intervened in our election.

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

What makes you so damn sure Trump was behind this?

Because he's the President, doofus. Nothing like this can be done without his approval.

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

Because he's the President, doofus. Nothing like this can be done without his approval.

Trump probably didn't know what a Javelin anti-tank missile even was. 

Hell he didn't know what the Nuclear Triad was before he was elected. :laugh:

Archived