Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

2019 4* RB Kenny McIntosh

Recommended Posts

Visited for BCW
may be a guy to watch
Has been offered by all schools listed below except the last 3


image.png

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




He has the size and skill set to be a good option at RB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to ask about him yesterday but figured my answer would be that the coaching staff hasnt offered. Glad thats not the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

I was going to ask about him yesterday but figured my answer would be that the coaching staff hasnt offered. Glad thats not the case.

We offered a good ways back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ellitor said:

We offered a good ways back.

What has happened between BCW and now that caused you make this thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WFE12 said:

What has happened between BCW and now that caused you make this thread?

He & Derrian Brown have moved up the staff's board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He & Derrian Brown have moved up the staff's board.

In other words, the staff now realizes that Cain ain’t coming to AU and they decided that Edwards isn’t SEC material anymore.  Therefore, we need to turn the heat up on the next men up.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

In other words, the staff now realizes that Cain ain’t coming to AU and they decided that Edwards isn’t SEC material anymore.  Therefore, we need to turn the heat up on the next men up.  

As I said yesterday.not necessarily. I get the impression Cain has come down to Earth on our staff's board just as he has in the rankings. Nothing has been decided on Edwards. Still may decide to go after him. No turning up the heat at RB yet. The staff is being patient at RB & have 4 or 5 guys they like. The only 1 I see as head & shoulders #1 on the board is Mark Antony Richards but he's a Miami lock.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ellitor said:

As I said yesterday.not necessarily. I get the impression Cain has come down to Earth on our staff's board just as he has in the rankings. Nothing has been decided on Edwards. Still may decide to go after him. No turning up the heat at RB yet. The staff is being patient at RB & have 4 or 5 guys they like. The only 1 I see as head & shoulders #1 on the board is Mark Antony Richards but he's a Miami lock.

Thanks for the update.  I didn’t know Cain has dropped in rankings and our staff’s eval.

I’m not sure what to think about RB recruiting right now.  We’ll see how it all plays out. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched his film and Browns film both are very solid Running backs but different. One Brown's line was more dominant so he had more open seams and exploited them. McIntosh seemed to get hit more often early but broke the tackles spun out of them or did a little stop and go and made people miss. McIntosh is very powerful and almost never goes down on first hit and a lot of times breaks multiple tackles. He also is not afraid to hit people at the goal line to score. It appears Brown has more pure speed and McIntosh is more physical but since not playing same teams it is difficult to say that for sure.

I would love to see both guys legitimate times in the 40 but even more the shuttle runs.  Both of their stocks seem to be going up as Cain's goes down so I am not sure if we get either one of them that we are settling.  Both of these guys are legit as far as their highlight film goes. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Just watched his film and Browns film both are very solid Running backs but different. One Brown's line was more dominant so he had more open seams and exploited them. McIntosh seemed to get hit more often early but broke the tackles spun out of them or did a little stop and go and made people miss. McIntosh is very powerful and almost never goes down on first hit and a lot of times breaks multiple tackles. He also is not afraid to hit people at the goal line to score. It appears Brown has more pure speed and McIntosh is more physical but since not playing same teams it is difficult to say that for sure.

I would love to see both guys legitimate times in the 40 but even more the shuttle runs.  Both of their stocks seem to be going up as Cain's goes down so I am not sure if we get either one of them that we are settling.  Both of these guys are legit as far as their highlight film goes. 

Makes you wonder why we just found out about this guy on Wednesday. Doesn't seem like a kid who has to wait on us to be interested.

I know there's more to it than that. I'm just getting antsy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Makes you wonder why we just found out about this guy on Wednesday. Doesn't seem like a kid who has to wait on us to be interested.

I know there's more to it than that. I'm just getting antsy.

We, including you, didn't just found out about him on Wednesday. He was a BCW attendee And this article was in the BCW thread around the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ellitor said:

We, including you, didn't just found out about him on Wednesday. He was a BCW attendee And this article was in the BCW thread around the same time.

YEAH BUT... 

Dangit E, you're embarrassing me in front of our friends! :(

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

YEAH BUT... 

Dangit E, you're embarrassing me in front of our friends! :(

Lol. And I checked the Recruiting Thread OP to see if I gave you a viable excuse by not having his name listed. Nope. His name is there. :cheers:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Just watched his film and Browns film both are very solid Running backs but different. One Brown's line was more dominant so he had more open seams and exploited them. McIntosh seemed to get hit more often early but broke the tackles spun out of them or did a little stop and go and made people miss. McIntosh is very powerful and almost never goes down on first hit and a lot of times breaks multiple tackles. He also is not afraid to hit people at the goal line to score. It appears Brown has more pure speed and McIntosh is more physical but since not playing same teams it is difficult to say that for sure.

I would love to see both guys legitimate times in the 40 but even more the shuttle runs.  Both of their stocks seem to be going up as Cain's goes down so I am not sure if we get either one of them that we are settling.  Both of these guys are legit as far as their highlight film goes. 

Yep, said the same about Brown's team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this