Dodgers

aubearcat

Got Machado. As most of you know that come to the non AU sports section, Boston area teams are my jam. I especially love the Sox and Celtics but I also love the Dodgers. Hopefully this gets me to a Sox/Dodgers World Series. LA still could use a little bullpen help but this is huge. 

I was a huge Dodger fan for about 6 weeks. My cousin was released from the Blue Jays organization in May. Signed with Dodgers, doing well in Oklahoma then  out of the blue, released by Dodgers too. My kids got me a LA visor for Father’s Day. It’s on the auction block now I guess. 

@GwillMac6 loves a Kershaw. As do I. 

• 2 months later...

@GwillMac6 Kershaw was on last night. Maybe he’s turned the corner and going to be as dominant in the postseason as he is the regular season. 

9 hours ago, aubearcat said:

@GwillMac6 Kershaw was on last night. Maybe he’s turned the corner and going to be as dominant in the postseason as he is the regular season. 

It is baseball. Nothing is guaranteed. The next start he could cruise through 6 innings like he always does then give up 4 runs out of nowhere. I am a little gun shy haha.

13 hours ago, aubearcat said:

The Braves don’t hit good pitching. I would count Kershaw back until he beats someone with a consistent offense.

MANNY!!!!

The most frustrating thing as a Braves fan is watching the lead go away due to not doing the simplest things correctly. Congrats dodgers. My only hope is that the Braves get some more pitching talent and get a little more seasoned to come back and take a playoff series next year

I think the Dodgers will take care of the Brewers and move on to the WS. I’m not sure I’m going to get my dream of a BO Sox v Dodgers Series. It’s going to be tough for the Sox to win the LDS and an incredible task against the Stros. 

:sad2:

That’s a catch by Bellinger. 

Counsel pulled his pitcher after 1 batter with no injury or anything. Wow 

MR. FREESE!!!

:bananadance::party:

Series is long way from over but thought the Dodgers might put up a better fight....JMO but he key game is first one in LA......Dodgers lose that one and it's over.

• 7 months later...

Interesting .. never saw this before. 

• 3 months later...

great game 1 win. 

👎🏻 Well that sucked 

Archived