SF Now Registering Illegals to Vote

Proud Tiger

Considering it is SF this should come as no surprise. While it's now just for local elections guess what comes next.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/19/non-citizens-illegal-immigrants-now-may-register-to-vote-in-san-francisco-school-board-elections.html

Democrats- We need to stop foreign influence in elections.

Democrats- Non-citizens have a right to vote in our elections.

Anybody else struggling with figuring out how to make that work?

lets be clear. this dem does not agree to illegals being allowed to vote until they complete everything they have to do to become american citizens .

11 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

lets be clear. this dem does not agree to illegals being allowed to vote until they complete everything they have to do to become american citizens .

I’m happy to hear that. Do you think the majority of dems support the idea? If so, what’s their reasoning?

Just now, NolaAuTiger said:

I’m happy to hear that. Do you think the majority of dems support the idea? If so, what’s their reasoning?

the dems/libs i know have never been for giving illegals a free pass to anything other than the chance to prove themselves.

32 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

the dems/libs i know have never been for giving illegals a free pass to anything other than the chance to prove themselves.

You must not see Schumer, Pelosi, etc., on TV

i have little faith in them. i think they do the illegal thing maybe to get the mexican/american vote is all i can figure out. the left certainly has its loonies. i am always for honesty and honor in politics. the truth means a lot to me. i refuse to put party above truth. if i had my way politicians would be role model or their ass would be gone. and people forget the pols are supposed to work for us but they mostly do what makes them rich. congress an the senate should not be allowed more than two terms at most. and they would get the same damn benies and health insurance as the common american people do. we are actually being scrwed over  by both parties. but again the pols keep us so at war with each others partys it allows them to do what ever the hell they want and country mostly be damnedd. hell i am sick of it.

4 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Considering it is SF this should come as no surprise. While it's now just for local elections guess what comes next.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/19/non-citizens-illegal-immigrants-now-may-register-to-vote-in-san-francisco-school-board-elections.html

A bit of a misleading thread title.

10 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

It’s banned under federal law. Thus, it won’t reach beyond the state level.

Do these voters have to pay taxes?

I don't think it's even going beyond the city/county level.  It's just for SF school board elections.

Archived