Remember This Pic?

Proud Tiger

In light of all the recent criticism of Trump in his meeting with Putin, I laughed when I came across this pic. It speaks for it's self.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure looks ballsier than the spineless, bonespur riddled conman in the Whitehouse now.

I didn't say it was true just funny so get your panties out their wad. Another poster posted a trick pic recently to see who bit first. you win this time. But Putin did jerk his chain;D

I would add that Snopes has become unreliable and is for sale. You should buy it.

6 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I didn't say it was true just funny so get your panties out their wad. But Putin did jerk his chain;D

I would add that Snopes has become unreliable and is for sale. You should buy it.

As opposed to manipulating the strings? 

21 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I didn't say it was true just funny so get your panties out their wad. But Putin did jerk his chain;D

You're full of it.  I've seen this pop up several times, and every time the one disseminating is serious about it until they get called out.

Edit: "In light of all the recent criticism of Trump in his meeting with Putin, I laughed when I came across this pic. It speaks for it's self."

The phrase in bold implies that you view the photo as valid.  

8 minutes ago, HVAU said:

You're full of it.  I've seen this pop up several times, and every time the one disseminating is serious about it until they get called out.

Edit: "In light of all the recent criticism of Trump in his meeting with Putin, I laughed when I came across this pic. It speaks for it's self."

The phrase in bold implies that you view the photo as valid.  

Your posts "imply" some things too.

homer yes some of them are that stupid. just like they believe hillary has had about thirty or so dudes murdered for crossing her. people still believe hillary got those kids murdered in benghazi. first off the repukes cut security funds. second. the general responsible refused to send any help until he got a drone over the area to assess the situation. he is on record saying that. plus i am pretty sure the only pol that can order the military around is the president. when i was in the service that was fact. all hillary could do is report it and give all the facts at hand he told folks it was his call. what hillary was guilty of was basically saying get over it about the folks that got murdered because she lost her temper after being badgered about it for hours. and folks conveniently forgot try gowdy was caught red handed  basically lying about thing s concerning hillary. and he was rebuked publicly for it. i do not care for hillary because i think she was and still is a war hawk. aall that crap about her charities stuff i know very little about but i do know they investigated her charity as well and it turns out in the findings that they had one of the highest percentage of any charity around. better than the red cross and tons others. like i said hillary is not my girl but i value truth. and anyone that knowingly smears someone over false allegations is a piece of crap. the only thing i will not comment on is the uranium thing which i believe is true but i have not studied it enough to get the real truth. besides anyone that puts a known liar like trumps bull ahead of all our intelligence agencies as well as those of our allies. claiming they are ALL lying and trump is not is one of the biggest fairy tales i have ever heard. and if you are putting party over country you are a low life sob in my book. and for the cat.......i forget which one of you raising hell and deflecting about black lives matter being invited to the white house to try and stop the violence try to make it out like obama was doing something bad is basically a lie. my other point is black lives matter does not have pretty much the biggest arsenal of nukes in the world either.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Yeah.  Truthfulness.

Truth is sometimes in the eye of the beholder. I am always amazed how many posters here with differing "opinions" know the "truth."

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

Truth is sometimes in the eye of the beholder. I am always amazed how many posters here with differing "opinions" know the "truth."

the way you guys suck up to captain bone spurs KNOWING what a liar he is and still believe his crap is what amazes me. and trump telling lies daily is fact. you can deny it but it does not change the truth.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

the way you guys suck up to captain bone spurs KNOWING what a liar he is and still believe his crap is what amazes me. and trump telling lies daily is fact. you can deny it but it does not change the truth.

Are you not amazed that some have sucked up to every lying POTUS, including the last one. You have to ask "Do all POTUS lie or do only liars run for POTUS"

6 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Are you not amazed that some have sucked up to every lying POTUS, including the last one. You have to ask "Do all POTUS lie or do only liars run for POTUS"

Get real PT.   Just for once.

Trump is in a class of his own.  There is no historical comparison.

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Your posts "imply" some things too.

My responses to you have been fairly explicit in expressing my disdain for your political views.  I can further clarify them if it helps.  Your style is riddled with the hackery best exemplified by the phrase "fake news".  Your blind allegiance, and you're not the only, to what is plainly an administration that is devaluing democratic philosophies is fairly pathetic.  On top of that, your sense of humor is geriatric, nursing home level unfunny.

Have a great day.

36 minutes ago, HVAU said:

My responses to you have been fairly explicit in expressing my disdain for your political views.  I can further clarify them if it helps.  Your style is riddled with the hackery best exemplified by the phrase "fake news".  Your blind allegiance, and you're not the only, to what is plainly an administration that is devaluing democratic philosophies is fairly pathetic.  On top of that, your since of humor is geriatric, nursing home level unfunny.

Have a great day.

you young hoodlum i am a geezer as well.........lol

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you young hoodlum i am a geezer as well.........lol

I bet your sense of humor is as sharp as my Hock knife compared to PT.  

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

i will concede many pols on either side have been given passes. i was an obama cat and i certainly did not approve of some of the things he did but i am not gonna lie for him or anyone else. if you lie it makes you a liar. it stains your honor. and it is hard to get your integrity back once you do.

1 minute ago, HVAU said:

I bet your sense of humor is as sharp as my Hock knife compared to PT.  

back in the day maybe. truth is i am a geezer and my jokes are not that funny anymore...........

21 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

back in the day maybe. truth is i am a geezer and my jokes are not that funny anymore...........

To be fair to the geezers, I can no longer use youthful, humorous vulgarities.  I look like a creepy, middle-aged man if I try now.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

And you suck up to MSM. Does that make you even? Is that a good thing?

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i will concede many pols on either side have been given passes. i was an obama cat and i certainly did not approve of some of the things he did but i am not gonna lie for him or anyone else. if you lie it makes you a liar. it stains your honor. and it is hard to get your integrity back once you do.

I agree but Obama gets a big pass from the Trump haters. And I fully recognize Trump is FOS a lot but I like his accomplishments, especially his SCOTUS appt's which will have a big positive affect on our country long after he is gone. I don't think the Trump haters even think about their kids an d grandkids long term. They are too focused on themselves and the short term.

36 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I agree but Obama gets a big pass from the Trump haters. And I fully recognize Trump is FOS a lot but I like his accomplishments, especially his SCOTUS appt's which will have a big positive affect on our country long after he is gone. I don't think the Trump haters even think about their kids an d grandkids long term. They are too focused on themselves and the short term.

How about he and our current congress stop passing legislation that hurts kids and grandkids for the long haul?  Increasing our debt load, tax rate hikes (yeah, those cuts expire), removing positive environmentam policies, etc.  Those aren't positives for those of us who will be around long after you guys are gone.

Archived