would this be proof of treason?

aubiefifty

Thomas Clay Jr.Follow

July 18 at 8:39 PM

Mueller has him. Alexander Torshin asked the Trump campaign who they were going to make Secretary of State. He was going to appoint Romney SOS but chose Tillerson at the behest of Torshin. It's treason. There's proof of it in federal court now. The Russians picked a member of our cabinet. Torshin spoke to Butina on a computer the night of the election. The FBI has the transcripts of their conversation. Holy SHITBALLS! This explains why Republicans have been so interested in discrediting the FBI. They're complicit in treason. Biggest bomb yet!

Sorry, but it's hard to take this post seriously.  There's no sourcing on Thomas Clay Jr even is, thus making his assertions less than credible right now.  As it looks, he's just some random dude on twitter.  I google searched and couldn't find the guy at all.  Can you provide more about him or at least a link to his twitter profile?

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Sorry, but it's hard to take this post seriously.  There's no sourcing on Thomas Clay Jr even is, thus making his assertions less than credible right now.  As it looks, he's just some random dude on twitter.  I google searched and couldn't find the guy at all.  Can you provide more about him or at least a link to his twitter profile?

What. ...you are wanting facts or proof?   :dunno:    seems most people making allegations of treason apparently have no idea of the meaning of the word.

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

What. ...you are wanting facts or proof?   :dunno:    seems most people making allegations of treason apparently have no idea of the meaning of the word.

That’s because they’ve never read the Constitution or the federal statute?

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

I always want facts.  That's never changed with me.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I always want facts.  That's never changed with me.

I know....and I appreciate that.....was just jerking your chain a bit since the piece that was quoted in the OP was so ridiculous..

no i thought it might be bull and that is why i asked. i do not do twitter it came across my feed on facebook. and yes i like facts as well or i would have just posted it for the truth to mess with the captain bone spurs club............

Archived