Can Kam Martin be "The Guy" in 2018?

WFE12

My opinion two games into the season is our best back, in running situations, is a freshman. Quick, fast, very good cuts, vision, violent, aggressive, runs low at point of tackle, legs never stop. If he weighed 25 more lbs he would be all-sec.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, creed said:

My opinion two games into the season is our best back, in running situations, is a freshman. Quick, fast, very good cuts, vision, violent, aggressive, runs low at point of tackle, legs never stop. If he weighed 25 more lbs he would be all-sec.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

2 hours ago, creed said:

If he weighed 25 more pounds he'd be fat, and probably slow. Just sayin'

2 hours ago, creed said:

If all of the things in your 2nd sentence are true- and I agree with you that they are- then he will perform at an all-SEC level. And, if the talent around him performs well enough, he will be recognized accordingly. (Since such honors tend to be bestowed to players on winning teams.) If anything, his unusual size will draw more eyes to his performance. 

58 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

If all of the things in your 2nd sentence are true- and I agree with you that they are- then he will perform at an all-SEC level. And, if the talent around him performs well enough, he will be recognized accordingly. (Since such honors tend to be bestowed to players on winning teams.) If anything, his unusual size will draw more eyes to his performance. 

As well as a cult following on the AUFamily football forum... :beer2:

We need BIG RB's who can run over anyone who gets in their way. These little 5-7 to 5-11 backs is a jock. Why the heck do keep recruiting them. It reminds me of Terry Bowden always recruiting small RB's.

48 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

After today...No. The answer is no. 

After that dropped pass, Kam's day was mostly done.   JMO but Boobee is big enough to get the job done...just needs the experience and Shivers had his moments too...which makes me think that KAM is now #3. 

Archived