2018 Maui Invitational

tigerbrotha12

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, cole256 said:

We're going to have to do something as far as a back up point. Idk what we can do really but Pearl is going to have to think of something

totally agree

Woops need to apologize and shout out @djg0017 . Not exactly Syracuse but looks like he was completely right. That is why we play the game. Duke seems to have chinks in the armor.

Just now, corchjay said:

Hard to beat Duke when they can just shove and push you where ever they want you.  Only fouls called is on the ball that just can't be ignored.  

This crew is a little better and more consistent than the crew we had last night. 

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

I disagree. he's too fat

Same thing many said about Sir Charles, but put him in his collegiate firm on our current roster, and we beat Duke easily last night

Just now, around4ever said:

This crew is a little better and more consistent than the crew we had last night. 

I agree.  but still is one sided like I said away from the ball.  

4 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Same thing many said about Sir Charles, but put him in his collegiate firm on our current roster, and we beat Duke easily last night

He's no Barkley

Duke going inside every shot....Reddish in the bench...

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

He's no Barkley

No, but I sure would love to have him.

Not wanting to argue, but if you can't see Williamson,'s talent you obviously are biased

No foul calls on those last Duke tries....refs letting them play it out.  Think Duke hoping to draw fouls....but nothing...

Archived