Prayers Please

ellitor

I just got a call from my dad & apparently he's been in & out of the ER the past few days. He's had pain where it felt like someone was sitting on his chest. I don't understand the specifics but the Doc says he has some trouble area in the bottom of his heart. They originally said it would be 2 weeks before they could get him a catheter. He's back at the ER this morning with pain & shortness of breathe trying to get that time frame moved up. Please keep him in your prayers! Thanks all!

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

I just got a call from my dad & apparently he's been in & out of the ER the past few days. He's had pain where it felt like someone was sitting on his chest. I don't understand the specifics but the Doc says he has some trouble area in the bottom of his heart. They originally said it would be 2 weeks before they could get him a catheter. He's back at the ER this morning with pain & shortness of breathe trying to get that time frame moved up. Please keep him in your prayers! Thanks all!

Done and ongoing.

Update. They did put a catheter in my dad & found out he had a 90% blockage. My mom doesn't think he would have made the 2 weeks the docs were quoting on getting him a catheter. They put a stint in & he is doing & feeling a lot better. Still has to stay in the hospital for a bit. Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers!!!

Will keep your dad, you and your family in my prayers. Wishing comfort and peace for all of you and keep the faith. Prayer does work. By His stripes we are healed. Believe and receive. 

Glad he is doing better.  I pray he can continue to do so. 

Praying 

Archived