3* DT Damarjhe Lewis
NR RB Wesley Steiner
NR WR Eddie Williams
NR LB Savion Brooks-Aubert

WR Dacari Collins
ATH Ga'Quincy McKinstry

Edited by ellitor
  • Thanks 1

Is the lack of any running backs for 2019 and only 1 for 2020 a concern?  We seem to have a decent target list, but no visitors seems odd. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ATOTiger said:

Is the lack of any running backs for 2019 and only 1 for 2020 a concern?  We seem to have a decent target list, but no visitors seems odd. 

I'm concerned. In fact, considering the above list I'm concerned about several important targets that are not going to be there. The guys that are showing up are great but the absentees are worrisome.

Colby Wooden coming is good. Committed guys coming is good.  But beyond that,  RB's? LB's? Our two top uncommitted DB targets? OL targets? It seems that we' didn't get enough guys in key positions of need to show up.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

Any idea where Cam’Ron Kelly & Jammie Robinson are on the staff’s board?

No info on Kelly yet other than he is visiting. As for Robinson I think he is a tier 2 guy right now.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I'm concerned. In fact, considering the above list I'm concerned about several important targets that are not going to be there. The guys that are showing up are great but the absentees are worrisome.

Colby Wooden coming is good. Committed guys coming is good.  But beyond that,  RB's? LB's? Our two top uncommitted DB targets? OL targets? It seems that we' didn't get enough guys in key positions of need to show up.

I have to agree here and it looks like E explains why below.OT's, RB's, and LB's seem thin with none of our initial wants at those positions coming.  I am starting to get seriously worried about the RB position and OT as well.  I had hoped that this year was a swing and a miss and that they were working really hard on some for next year.  Maybe they are.  I just would have liked to have seen more coming this weekend.

13 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

I am starting to get seriously worried about the RB position and OT as well.

Understood on OT but not RB. It has been proven time & again if we land guys that can do work between the tackles the run game will produce in this system. There are many, many RBs in every class that can do that. An elite RB would be great no doubt but it's nowhere near necessary.

• Like 2

Per Keith - Tre Williams is in the house and helping out with recruiting today. He is also out for the NFL season with neck surgery.

1st Big surprise: 

LSWho Commit 4* CB  Dreshun Miller 6’2” 175Lb from Marietta, GA is in the house. Woodson meet him at the door!!!!

Also:

Cord Sandberg, Fiancé and parents are in town, and by all accounts so far his parents love  the campus.

• Like 2

There are more names than what's in the OP, especially from the 2020 class. I will update when I can. May be Sunday. I have to work tonight.

• ellitor pinned and featured this topic
1 minute ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Here is a suprise especially since the thugs have an event today also!

E00AEC69-8B12-40F8-9A7A-C7E94A5E26E5.png

Yup. Will create a thread on him tomorrow. Wants to play TE although he can play DE well.

I have to head to work soon. @AlaskanFAN if you can post anything you see interesting today from Keith's real time thread it would be much appreciated & you would be

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Roos said:

Wonder if Wanya Morris will show up?

Nor expected to visit AU again til the Fall.

• Thanks 1

Who’s on commit watch this weekend?

41 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yup. Will create a thread on him tomorrow. Wants to play TE although he can play DE well.

I have to head to work soon. @AlaskanFAN if you can post anything you see interesting today from Keith's real time thread it would be much appreciated & you would be

200.gif

This one made me smile. Great to have such a highly recruited guy there, and I celebrate the irony: he wants to play tight end, and he is in AU! Maybe we are breaking through the TE drought. ???

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

200.gif

He wants to play tight end? Sign him now!

Suddes doing his thing on Twitter. Guess some good news is incoming. Pritchett, if I had to guess. 

23 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

He wants to play tight end? Sign him now!

Why? So we can waste him? Sorry. Couldn't pass up that hanger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Suddes doing his thing on Twitter. Guess some good news is incoming. Pritchett, if I had to guess. 

Likely a 2020 kid.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Likely a 2020 kid.

I'll take it. Let's get next year rolling. 

No commitment from Pritchett today .... says he might do something in the next week or two................. Just now from Keef.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Thanks 1