2020 4* LB Demouy Kennedy

WFE12

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hell BELLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Your no FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....................................you dont's HAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the GUTSSSSSSSSSSSS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU ARE INVITING MUHHHHHH  to a AC DC concert that you are going to pay for?!?!?! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I can DO SOME XANAX FOR THAT!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!

bates.gif

idk.gif

home alone.gif

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hell BELLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Your no FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....................................you dont's HAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the GUTSSSSSSSSSSSS

calm down tony montana GIF

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU ARE INVITING MUHHHHHH  to a AC DC concert that you are going to pay for?!?!?! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I can DO SOME XANAX FOR THAT!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!

bates.gif

idk.gif

home alone.gif

You couldn't hang with me ...................................

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

You couldn't hang with me ...................................

I know......... I have accepted this. Death, Taxes and no one can hang with AUGOLF716 when it comes to partying are the only guarantees in life. Along with Gus will have at least 4 losses on a season lol........

truth.gif

6 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Smdh. Come on!!! :no:

We need these LB recruits. Let's put Coach TWill on the road to do work!!

That's what he's been doing. I don't like these decommitts at all, but it's a little early in the game to panic.

6 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

That’s two 4* LB’s that have decomitted

@CameronCrazy One. Q Robinson is a buck target for us which is more of a defensive end.

6 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

T-Will and the area coaches need to step it up!

The area recruiters for Kennedy and Robinson respectively are Steele & Garner.

19 hours ago, fredst said:

200% committed just doesn’t mean what it used to

I have figured it out. If you're 200% committed, you're not really committed, only if you're just 100% committed, are you truly committed. This concept either came from Confucius or Pat Dye?

On 3/10/2019 at 1:27 AM, ellitor said:

@CameronCrazy One. Q Robinson is a buck target for us which is more of a defensive end.

The area recruiters for Kennedy and Robinson respectively are Steele & Garner.

bama is all over Q. Getting it handed to us here. Saban is working over this AU crew on several guys who should be 100% AU. 

37 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Can't keep screwing kids over in the Mobile area. These coaches talk. 

How are we screwing them over?

23 minutes ago, AUDevil said:
1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Can't keep screwing kids over in the Mobile area. These coaches talk. 

More like what happened this time. We have messed up in Mobile for a while going back to when it was Kodi's recruiting territory.

28 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Follow this if you care to, maybe you can help me understand:

2019 class 3* DT LeDarious Cox (Mobile) was a long-time Tennessee commit. It was frequently stated here that AU could flip him whenever we wanted to. Later, it was stated that Auburn wanted Cox and Cox wanted Auburn. If those statements were true, it should have been a done deal, correct?

Yet, Cox de-committed from UT and signed with Ol' Miss. Somewhere in all that, AU supposedly "screwed him over". Either the info that he wanted to come to AU was wrong, or the info that AU wanted him was wrong, or he simply liked Ol' Miss better.

I don't get how we screwed him over if, as was stated, he had an AU offer on signing day and chose Ol' Miss.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Follow this if you care to, maybe you can help me understand:

2019 class 3* DT LeDarious Cox (Mobile) was a long-time Tennessee commit. It was frequently stated here that AU could flip him whenever we wanted to. Later, it was stated that Auburn wanted Cox and Cox wanted Auburn. If those statements were true, it should have been a done deal, correct?

Yet, Cox de-committed from UT and signed with Ol' Miss. Somewhere in all that, AU supposedly "screwed him over". Either the info that he wanted to come to AU was wrong, or the info that AU wanted him was wrong, or he simply liked Ol' Miss better.

I don't get how we screwed him over if, as was stated, he had an AU offer on signing day and chose Ol' Miss.

After your multiple OL threads and the deep deep depth AU has there I'm not surprised you don't understand anything. 

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

After your multiple OL threads and the deep deep depth AU has there I'm not surprised you don't understand anything. 

Then explain how Cox wanted to come to Auburn, Auburn wanted Cox, we had scholarships available but Cox chose Ol' Miss and somehow in all that AU "screwed Cox over". A sound explanation of that scenario could be the first step in putting me on the track to true wisdom and understanding.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Then explain how Cox wanted to come to Auburn, Auburn wanted Cox, we had scholarships available but Cox chose Ol' Miss and somehow in all that AU "screwed Cox over". A sound explanation of that scenario could be the first step in putting me on the track to true wisdom and understanding.

I have. Several times. Even quoted the coaches who told me this. But I don't expect you to understand. It's OK. You are entertaining. 

33 minutes ago, ellitor said:

More like what happened this time. We have messed up in Mobile for a while going back to when it was Kodi's recruiting territory.

OK, so what did we do this time?  Car wasn't the right color?  Cash not in the right denominations?  Parent's job was assistant TO the regional manager instead of assistant regional manager?

5 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

OK, so what did we do this time?  Car wasn't the right color?  Cash not in the right denominations?  Parent's job was assistant TO the regional manager instead of assistant regional manager?

I'll go slow one last time for Mikey............... Cox, I will not go to a school who will move me to the OL. AU coach to Cox, we won't move you to OL. DL all the way. Cox, I'm in. AU coach to McGill coach, Well if Cox does not work out at DL we will give him a shot at OL. Rest is history. 

Last time on this. It's done. 

7 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I'll go slow one last time for Mikey............... Cox, I will not go to a school who will move me to the OL. AU coach to Cox, we won't move you to OL. DL all the way. Cox, I'm in. AU coach to McGill coach, Well if Cox does not work out at DL we will give him a shot at OL. Rest is history. 

Last time on this. It's done. 

Thx for that recap...but what about Demouy?  He would make a terrible OL.

20 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

AU coach to McGill coach, Well if Cox does not work out at DL we will give him a shot at OL. Rest is history

That’s not Auburn screwing over Cox. 

Archived